what stuff is better
what weps do you thing are better? i need to find better stuff for my lvl 81 pally. it kinda sucks. but killing lvl 90 sorcs is easy and fast.

what is better: The Redemer, or cta/botd
Griswold armour, or gladiators bane?

PLEASE E MAIL just for fun!!
richman082002@yahoo.com
08leader,Oct 28 2004, 08:31 AM Wrote:what weps do you thing are better? i need to find better stuff for my lvl 81 pally. it kinda sucks. but killing lvl 90 sorcs is easy and fast.

Griswold armour, or gladiators bane?

richman082002@yahoo.com
[right][snapback]58460[/snapback][/right]

<_<
Get out.
Or the long version:

08leader,Oct 28 2004, 04:31 PM Wrote:what weps do you thing are better? i need to find better stuff for my lvl 81 pally. it kinda sucks. but killing lvl 90 sorcs is easy and fast.

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Griswold armour, or gladiators bane?

richman082002@yahoo.com
[right][snapback]58460[/snapback][/right]

At this place, you must express yourself adequately and follow certain rules:
# Make use of punctuation and capital letters.
# Avoid abbreviations.
# Don't advocate cheating.
# Don't talk about trading.
# Don't swear.
# Don't scream. (screaming: capitalizing whole words/sentences)
# Don't troll.
# Don't bump old threads.
# Better don't brag, and be careful to openly advocate player-killing.
# Be polite.
I'm not saying that this is a complete list!
If you're willing to adopt, fine. If not - get out.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.