bugged Wirt's Leg
Hi,
One day I was wandering around game jumping, and I heard a small conversation about wirt's leg. They kept claiming it let you teleport in town, and they kept asking one another how you do it. I have not seen annyone do it, But some background on this subject would be useful.

Thanks,
mikethemizJR
MikethemizJR,Nov 2 2004, 12:20 AM Wrote:One day I was wandering around game jumping, and I heard a small conversation about wirt's leg. They kept claiming it let you teleport in town, and they kept asking one another how you do it. I have not seen annyone do it, But some background on this subject would be useful.
[right][snapback]58868[/snapback][/right]

You can't teleport from within town in an unmodded game by any means.
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Nov 1 2004, 07:29 PM Wrote:You can't teleport from within town in an unmodded game by any means.
[right][snapback]58869[/snapback][/right]
He's asking [read: Trolling] about the cow level. :)
lfd,Nov 1 2004, 07:29 PM Wrote:You can't teleport from within town in an unmodded game by any means.
[right][snapback]58869[/snapback][/right]

This is not entirely true. I have witnessed characters teleporting in town. And I mean in town, not teleporting INTO town. they are bouncing around the town, without going outside, or even down the cow portal. I can not explain it, nor would the person tell me anything about it, but they said it has something to do with wirts leg as well. this is all I know, dont want to start any civil unrest, but this was in a game on USEAST HC Ladder, which as far as I know, can not be modded in the way you are speaking of. some sort of wirt bug. :blink:
[Image: DakkonBlackblade.jpg]

"My power is as vast as the plains, my strength is that of mountains. Each wave that crashes upon the shore thunders like blood in my veins." - Dakkon Blackblade, Memoirs