CHarge lock help
Hi again lurkers,
I have a very annoying problem. Everyone knows chargelock can happen, but it always seems to happen to me when I duel someone who runs away. I know this is not a bug, but any advice on how to not get chargelock would be helpful.

MikethemizJR
MikethemizJR,Nov 4 2004, 08:53 PM Wrote:Hi again lurkers,
I have a very annoying problem. Everyone knows chargelock can happen, but it always seems to happen to me when I duel someone who runs away. I know this is not a bug, but any advice on how to not get chargelock would be helpful.

MikethemizJR
[right][snapback]59265[/snapback][/right]
I'm going to be absolutely no help here and say that you shouldn't be a charging paladin.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
MikethemizJR,Nov 4 2004, 05:53 PM Wrote:Hi again lurkers,

MikethemizJR

Frozen attacks/animations are caused/aggravated by:

-Switching weapons mid-attack
-Buggy use of the attack (iffy line of sight, obstacles in the way, mobile targets)
-Spamming whatever attack
-And I'm certain a more technical reason that I don't know but can still be circumvented by acknowledging above points

Other than that, it's a bug, learn to live with it as the game's current form is "final".
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
MikethemizJR,Nov 4 2004, 06:53 PM Wrote:Hi again lurkers,

MikethemizJR

Had this happen to my Paladin this weekend during attacks on an HF boss in Hell Diff. The only cure was to exit the game and re enter. That's as close to a solution as I know of.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
if i recall to get out of the charge lock was to hit weapon switch or if in D2C take off the weapon.
-Tempus-
Only play PoE now.