Another one Bites the dust
Finally "wore out" my first Diablo CD, went to play it the other day and it had a crack going halfway from the center circle out towards the edge.

You shall be missed old friend.

P.S. In a related story Grarrrg continues to play Diablo/Hellfire with his other Diablo CD, the one he bought when he misplaced the first for over a year.
Grarrrg,Nov 7 2004, 11:46 PM Wrote:Finally "wore out" my first Diablo CD, went to play it the other day and it had a crack going halfway from the center circle out towards the edge.

You shall be missed old friend.
P.S. In a related story Grarrrg continues to play Diablo/Hellfire with his other Diablo CD, the one he bought when he misplaced the first for over a year.
[right][snapback]59578[/snapback][/right]
Hehe, I've got about 14 Diablo CDs here...number increasing. I hope that I won't run out of CDs until I lose interest in the game or die. ;)
People are still playing from CDs these days? :blink:
FoxBat,Nov 8 2004, 03:33 PM Wrote:People are still playing from CDs these days?  :blink:
[right][snapback]59638[/snapback][/right]
Not really...I usually have a virtual CD for faster loading times. But these get deleted sometimes and on my second, older computer, I still use the CD.
Bad to hear. My diablo II cd have been fully functionel for about three years.