Wondering if i could get help?
What I want for my Paladin on Diablo 2 is a set of Sigons armor. I like the look of the stuff. Although the armor doesnt have the best defences I still would like to use it. The armor Iam currently using is only a few points lower than the Sigons equiptment. But anyways, if you have any tips on finding some Sig armor i would like to collect most, if not all of the set.

Thanks
Patrick
Well, that depends. We don't have a trading forum, or allow posts looking for gifts. However, if you're looking for advice on how to *find* Sigon's armor, like from monsters, then maybe somebody will give you a hand with that.

-Griselda
Patrick_A,Nov 13 2004, 02:20 AM Wrote:What I want for my Paladin on Diablo 2 is a set of Sigons armor. I like the look of the stuff.  Although the armor doesnt have the best defences I still would like to use it.  The armor Iam currently using is only a few points lower than the Sigons equiptment.  But anyways, if you have any tips on finding some Sig armor i would like to collect most, if not all of the set.

Thanks
Patrick
[right][snapback]60115[/snapback][/right]

Sigons set isn't too hard to trade for. Just hope for the right people. Lots of games pop up like "bring sigons". I find that alot of people give sigons away easily. The gloves/ shield are the most wanted pieces, so those may be difficult to acquire.