Potion Barb
Hi I used to lurk here, but I haven't for like a year now. I had an account but I forgot what it was, and I never posted. Anyway, I'm back into D2, and I'm done adgusting to the patch. I'd like to know the mechanics for a couple of skills; find potion, and frenzy. Is it possible to use find potion to find a throwing potion, like strangling gas or fulminating? Also, can you use Frenzy or Double Throw to throw throwing potions? Thanks in advance.
afk47,Nov 14 2004, 10:48 AM Wrote:Hi I used to lurk here, but I haven't for like a year now. I had an account but I forgot what it was, and I never posted. Anyway, I'm back into D2, and I'm done adgusting to the patch. I'd like to know the mechanics for a couple of skills; find potion, and frenzy. Is it possible to use find potion to find a throwing potion, like strangling gas or fulminating? Also, can you use Frenzy or Double Throw to throw throwing potions? Thanks in advance.
[right][snapback]60177[/snapback][/right]

The find potion skill will only ever give red, blues, and purples.

Frenzy is a mêlée skill, so it won't work with throwing potions. Double throw, however, will.
Topic closed. Unreal is not welcome here.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete