The Chronicles of Riddick: The Dark Fury
IMDB link

OK, I'll admit it -- I like Vin Diesel. I loved Pitch Black and the Chronicles of Riddick.

Just today I was informed that there was a short animated film linking the two movies. I just had to watch it.

Here are a few screengrabs.
[Image: darkfury.JPG]
[Image: darkfury2.JPG]
[Image: darkfury3.JPG]

Has anyone else seen this? And does anyone else share my love for Vin Diesel? Yes, I know he can't act worth a damn, but he sure does star in some entertaining movies.
DeeBye,Nov 20 2004, 10:55 PM Wrote:IMDB link

OK, I'll admit it -- I like Vin Diesel.  I loved Pitch Black and the Chronicles of Riddick.

Just today I was informed that there was a short animated film linking the two movies.  I just had to watch it.

Has anyone else seen this?  And does anyone else share my love for Vin Diesel?  Yes, I know he can't act worth a damn, but he sure does star in some entertaining movies.
[right][snapback]60637[/snapback][/right]

Haven't seen it, though I believe it came out at the same time as the Chronicles movie and videogame. And yeah, he and the Rock can't act but they do occasionally appear in amusing films.

Probably his best acted part was in Saving Private Ryan.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
DeeBye,Nov 21 2004, 12:55 AM Wrote:Has anyone else seen this?  And does anyone else share my love for Vin Diesel?  Yes, I know he can't act worth a damn, but he sure does star in some entertaining movies.

Yep,
I saw it. I had to rent it from blockbuster because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Mildly interesting in an understated-plot kind of way. I felt like it took me too long to get used to the style of the animation though.

I was more interested in following the character story-arc than I was in hearing Vin's voice. I'm not particularly a fan of his (but then again I' m not a fan of a lot of popular people, so what do I know?). I did like Knockaround Guys (sp.?), but not so much for Diesel as for the rest of the cast. Now that was a movie with an ending.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've seen it and liked it. My only gripe about it is the fact that it is shorter than I would like it to be.
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad