Hello all
Hello all. My main's an Emeritus member who raids with the Lurkers on Stormrage. I'm getting a little Horde flavor on Terenas on my Paladin Lumien and plan to play around on a Goblin in Cata, but it's lonely without a guild. Tal put in a good word for me on the sekrit bordz, so I'm hoping to wrangle a guild invite in the near future. Smile
Y'hello stranger, prepare to be lurked upon! Smile
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
I'll gladly put a word in. Gib invite!!! Alas is a wonder.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(07-27-2010, 03:54 AM)Alastriona Wrote: Hello all. My main's an Emeritus member who raids with the Lurkers on Stormrage. I'm getting a little Horde flavor on Terenas on my Paladin Lumien and plan to play around on a Goblin in Cata, but it's lonely without a guild. Tal put in a good word for me on the sekrit bordz, so I'm hoping to wrangle a guild invite in the near future. Smile

Hello Alastriona,

Getting a good word put in for you by tal? You are BRAAAAAAAVE Tongue

just /who lurkers on Terenas and see (ask) if there is an officer on. I would try to give you an officer list, but.... well that could take a while to include all of the alts Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Alastriona is good peoples. I would guild her in a heartbeat (and even tried to bribe Tufty with catnip and a trade of Soulshiv to sweeten the deal).
You should come play with me tal. I miss your hot orc.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I've been meaning too. But I've been getting into all kinds of hijinks thanks to that reprobate Zyn. We've been levelling a huntard (me) and a resto durid in bgs.
(07-27-2010, 01:55 PM)Tal Wrote: I've been meaning too. But I've been getting into all kinds of hijinks thanks to that reprobate Zyn. We've been levelling a huntard (me) and a resto durid in bgs.

Leveling isnt the word. Abusing could be, but leveling definitely isnt masochistic enough.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Anybody know off hand who can give access to forums with the new system? In the old one it was just certain admins like Mav right? In this new one can the Moderators do it? I'm just wondering who to poke to give her the correct forum access if it has not been done yet. : )
I can but didn't want to overstep my boundaries.
(07-27-2010, 01:45 PM)Tal Wrote: Alastriona is good peoples. I would guild her in a heartbeat (and even tried to bribe Tufty with catnip and a trade of Soulshiv to sweeten the deal).

I considered it but Soulshiv's bandage-fu was nowhere up to par versus Alastriona's sweet, sweet pally healing Heart.
(07-27-2010, 06:06 PM)Tal Wrote: I can but didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

Well I guilded her last night so she officially deserves to be in the forum now. If you would be so kind. : )
And if it is a problem, you can now say that it was Swirly's fault. And really, on Terenas? It fits Smile
(07-27-2010, 06:06 PM)Tal Wrote: I can but didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

I thought when Bolty migrated us to the new software that there was just one group for the guilds now? So once you get put into the group you see both the Terenas and the Stormrage forums. Am I misremembering? If my memory is this bad now, what's going to happen when all my hair goes white? Confused

Edit: Yep. It's under the User CP> Group memberships. And both guild forums are lumped together in one group.
Intolerant monkey.
(07-27-2010, 06:26 PM)swirly Wrote: Well I guilded her last night so she officially deserves to be in the forum now. If you would be so kind. : )

Done sir.

(07-27-2010, 06:35 PM)Treesh Wrote: I thought when Bolty migrated us to the new software that there was just one group for the guilds now? So once you get put into the group you see both the Terenas and the Stormrage forums. Am I misremembering? If my memory is this bad now, what's going to happen when all my hair goes white? Confused

You remember correctly but strictly speaking Alas doesn't have a toon in the Lurkers of Stormrage guild. I didn't want to add her to the Terenas forums without permission from Terenas Leadership.
Hi,

(07-27-2010, 06:35 PM)Treesh Wrote: If my memory is this bad now, what's going to happen when all my hair goes white? Confused

I'd tell you, but I can't remember. Dodgy

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?