Lurker guild application
Spangles, lvl 21 elf warrior, would like to apply for membership in the Lurker guild.

In D2 Spangles is a bitchy assassin, rich & poweful, prowling ablhell and ablhbaal with her colleagues. In WoW she is newbie, beating up crabs & flamingos in Auberdine.

Tribade can vouch for Spangles, or not, as her whimsey takes her.
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]
Ynir,Dec 8 2004, 02:57 PM Wrote:Spangles, lvl 21 elf warrior, would like to apply for membership in the Lurker guild.

In D2 Spangles is a bitchy assassin, rich & poweful, prowling ablhell and ablhbaal with her colleagues.  In WoW she is newbie, beating up crabs & flamingos in Auberdine.

[right][snapback]62212[/snapback][/right]

Hi Ynir. Guild membership on the Stormrage server is handled by joining the lurkers chat channel "lurkers" and introducing yourself. You can join the channel by typing /join lurkers . You can see if there is anyone in channel by typing /chatlist lurkers or /chatlist and the channel number. If you've played with Tribade quite a bit then I will leave it for her to do the inviting. ;)
Ynir,Dec 8 2004, 02:57 PM Wrote:Spangles, lvl 21 elf warrior, would like to apply for membership in the Lurker guild.

In D2 Spangles is a bitchy assassin, rich & poweful, prowling ablhell and ablhbaal with her colleagues.  In WoW she is newbie, beating up crabs & flamingos in Auberdine.

[right][snapback]62212[/snapback][/right]

I thought that Spangles had joined the basin? But I did notice last night that she had no guild affiliation. Spangles is better known for her baal runs in basin games but someone seems to have let her into Azeroth.

In spite of apparently not having read the replies to Girri's recent post, Ynir is the one most responsible for me wasting this millenium. Had to do with a copy of Diablo appearing on my doorstep.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
LavCat,Dec 8 2004, 07:20 PM Wrote:I thought that Spangles had joined the basin?  But I did notice last night that she had no guild affiliation.  Spangles is better known for her baal runs in basin games but someone seems to have let her into Azeroth.

In spite of apparently not having read the replies to Girri's recent post, Ynir is the one most responsible for me wasting this millenium.  Had to do with a copy of Diablo appearing on my doorstep.
[right][snapback]62214[/snapback][/right]

Spangles /left basin trying to leave the guild channel. But it is all for the best, Spangles is ronin and AB is heavy duty.
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]