Bad news from the doctor today. Diagnosis was...
QADD! I went to the doctor complaining that I was seeing yellow exclamation marks everywhere. He sat me down and, with a frown and slow shaking of his head said, "Son, you've got a bad case of Quest Attention Deficit Disorder." He went on to tell me that I needed to see a few of my quests through before I'm distracted by any more along the way. He warned me that allowing my quest log to show 17, 18, 19, even 20 of 20 would only lead to heartache and pain. When that one special one comes along I won't be able to devote myself to it like I should. Following his advice, I was able to convince myself to deny a couple quests, right after I picked myself up from whimpering in the fetal position.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Dec 8 2004, 11:52 PM Wrote:QADD!  I went to the doctor complaining that I was seeing yellow exclamation marks everywhere.  He sat me down and, with a frown and slow shaking of his head said, "Son, you've got a bad case of Quest Attention Deficit Disorder."  He went on to tell me that I needed to see a few of my quests through before I'm distracted by any more along the way.  He warned me that allowing my quest log to show 17, 18, 19, even 20 of 20 would only lead to heartache and pain.  When that one special one comes along I won't be able to devote myself to it like I should.  Following his advice, I was able to convince myself to deny a couple quests, right after I picked myself up from whimpering in the fetal position.
[right][snapback]62315[/snapback][/right]

I NEVER went over 10 quests at a time when playing an Alliance character. Seems I'm never under 15 on the Horde side.

Worst part is I moved on to some of the higher level ones that I could accomplish in chunks and the difficult lower level ones are greening out. :(
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
My primary problem is that I have a tendancy to fill up my quest log with elite stuff, and my friends and I focus on one zone at a time clearing that sort of thing out.

Also, Stranglethorn Vale has more quests than the rest of the 30-40 areas combined.