item id and asn claw
Hi, im new to battlenet - i didnt know there was so many dupes and cheets :-(.
I have traded some very good charms i got for 4 ist runes. But now i hear that many runes are dupes, and that they "go poof" in public games (since bnet compares some item-id and deleates the items if two or more items with the same id is found in the same game).

I would like to know more about this id. If i would make a runeword with my runes and one of the runes is a dupe, will the entire item be deleted, or does only one id exist for the runeword-item. If a was to cube my runes, would it create a rune with a new id (safe rune) ?.

Don get me wrong, I myself dont dupe. I hate cheeters... I am just very scared to loose my ists :-/. In future i wont trade unless i know the person i trade with..

I also wonder what skills can be spawnes on a suwayah (normal or superior). Ive seen a lot suwayahs with +to two skills. Can +asn skills, or +shadowskills be spawned?
And what is maximum bonus (eg. can +3 dragonflight, or +3 asn skills be spawned)?
Last question now.. does ilvl affect which of the above mods that is possible on the item?

thanks in advance
hannes
hannes,Dec 14 2004, 02:04 PM Wrote:Hi, im new to battlenet - i didnt know there was so many dupes and cheets :-(.
I have traded some very good charms i got for 4 ist runes. But now i hear that many runes are dupes, and that they "go poof" in public games (since bnet compares some item-id and deleates the items if two or more items with the same id is found in the same game).

I would like to know more about this id. If i would make a runeword with my runes and one of the runes is a dupe, will the entire item be deleted, or does only one id exist for the runeword-item. If a was to cube my runes, would it create a rune with a new id (safe rune) ?.

Don get me wrong, I myself dont dupe.  I hate cheeters... I am just very scared to loose my ists :-/. In future i wont trade unless i know the person i trade with..

I also wonder what skills can be spawnes on a suwayah (normal or superior). Ive seen a lot suwayahs with +to two skills. Can +asn skills, or +shadowskills be spawned?
And what is maximum bonus (eg. can +3 dragonflight, or +3 asn skills be spawned)?
Last question now.. does ilvl affect which of the above mods that is possible on the item?

thanks in advance
hannes
[right][snapback]62836[/snapback][/right]

If you have a dupe and it poofs, you should rejoice. Don't try to circumvent the dupe-poofer.

For the staffmod question, refer to this topci.