Night Elf Class Question
My favorite hero from WC3 was the Demon Hunter, and today while checking the WoW site I saw a page with a Night Elf character wearing the trademark blindfold. Is the Demon Hunter the default male warrior for Night Elves, or was that just an option to give one's character a blindfold?

Searched Blizzard's site and didn't come up with any answers on this. (And yes, little by little I'm being drawn to WoW despite the p2p aspect...)
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Dec 15 2004, 05:35 PM Wrote:or was that just an option to give one's character a blindfold?

Bingo. Fiddle around enough and you'll find it.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Roland,Dec 16 2004, 09:10 PM Wrote:Bingo. Fiddle around enough and you'll find it.
[right][snapback]63012[/snapback][/right]

Are there any blindfold-like items in the game? There's a group of troll mage NPC's in orgrimmar standing in a circle blindfolded.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Gotcha. Just curious about the whole thing, sine I loved the background on Demon Hunters with the second sight, etc. Kind of made sense that male Warriors would fit the role. *shrugs* Oh well. I don't think it'd work for the character concept I've got in mind. But maybe later... *taps fingertips together like Mr. Burns* Excellent...
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Dec 17 2004, 02:17 AM Wrote:Gotcha.  Just curious about the whole thing, sine I loved the background on Demon Hunters with the second sight, etc.  Kind of made sense that male Warriors would fit the role.  *shrugs*  Oh well.  I don't think it'd work for the character concept I've got in mind.  But maybe later... *taps fingertips together like Mr. Burns*  Excellent...
[right][snapback]63019[/snapback][/right]

I believe that the Night Elf Demon Hunter is going to be a Hero Class when they are introduced.
Have a link to hero class info?
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Dec 17 2004, 01:20 PM Wrote:Have a link to hero class info?
[right][snapback]63045[/snapback][/right]

None been announced yet, just that there will be hero classes. Folks have guessed that the heros from War 3 will be utillized for the hero classes.
That's what I meant. If anyone has a link to what HAS been released, I'd appreciate it.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Dec 17 2004, 03:22 PM Wrote:That's what I meant.  If anyone has a link to what HAS been released, I'd appreciate it.
[right][snapback]63057[/snapback][/right]
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/unde...pment.html

At the bottom
Gracias.
See you in Town,
-Z