World of Warcraft The In Game Comic
Alright, I've already mentioned my idea to some of the stormrage members. What i want to do, is come up with an In Game comic book.

concept: Using in game screen shots, i want to create an original story to post on the web. Pretty straight forward.

I've already come up with a quick test page to give you all an idea of what i mean.

[Image: testpage.jpg]

Now here's what I need in order to start this project up for real:

A good story that we can use in game elements to create visually. This means no monsters that don't exist already, and characters for the game have to be based on either existing characters or characters created solely for this purpose. This could be your chance to tell your characters history! (if you've gotten that far ^_^;)

I also need all kinds of screen shots. Of Mobs of just about anything really. Close ups, landscapes. Anythin. You can send those to aaronprovost@gmail.com if you think you've got something i can use. But remember, no nametags, no interface, no mouse pointer please!

If you're interested in helping with this more than likely monsterous project ^_^;, lemme know here or hit me up with an email.

Thanks for readin!
-Garrin
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Great idea! I wish you the best on what's destined to be a very monsterous project. I look forward to seeing it completed :)

Cheers,

Munk
I've had this idea the second I heard of text bubbles, but I lack the initiative (and wit) to do something like this.

The only problem I see? It's going to be about the Alliance, and we all know Horde is way cooler than pansy Alliance :P
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,May 7 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:we all know Horde is way cooler than pansy Alliance :P
[right][snapback]76602[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. Have you seen Metiphis' Horde Propoganda video at www.ewarcraft.com ?
Episode 6: The Alliance Threat

I highly recommend this video
Artega,May 7 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:I've had this idea the second I heard of text bubbles, but I lack the initiative (and wit) to do something like this.

The only problem I see?&nbsp; It's going to be about the Alliance, and we all know Horde is way cooler than pansy Alliance :P
[right][snapback]76602[/snapback][/right]

ok, well i'm seein some bias to make this a hoard story.

But here's what i had in mind:

A story following both a member of the alliance and a member of the hoard. could be a human and an orc, or a dwarf and a tauren, a gnome and an undead, or any mixture of them all. Then the story line pushes them into conflict with one another or together. It's really whatever comes out of the storyline brainstorming process. If you guys can come up with a compelling hoard storyline, please by all means send it my way ^_^. I'm really open to ideas at the moment!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
If you haven't already (and you probably have), take an opportunity to watch the "Here Without You" video. It uses the game engine in a similar way, albeit with video instead of stills, to create a surprisingly moving story.

The error occurred on line -1.