Gingerbread Cookies
With the new patch a new quest was added for the Horde (I would assume a similar one for Alliance as well, but I don't play hoomanz ;)) of making gingerbread cookies for a santa-orc. Since most people don't know how, or just don't want to collect the eggs (killing swoops in Mulgore) for the cookies great profit can be made off of this, but only until what you get from the quest reward gets out (I got 10 light leather, being a skinner/leatherworker). Currently I'm selling them at the auction house for 50 silver bid, 75 silver buy-out. I sold my most recent one not 3 mintues ago! For the longest time I've been too poor, now I actually have some spending money. :w00t:

Edit: While I was typing this, another auction sold. Easy money. B)

Re-edit: I got around to checking the mail. It wasn't just one other auction that got bought out, it was the remaining 3 I had up. :lol:
Sir_Die_alot,Dec 21 2004, 10:55 PM Wrote:With the new patch a new quest was added for the Horde (I would assume a similar one for Alliance as well, but I don't play hoomanz ;)) of making gingerbread cookies for a santa-orc. Since most people don't know how, or just don't want to collect the eggs (killing swoops in Mulgore) for the cookies great profit can be made off of this, but only until what you get from the quest reward gets out (I got 10 light leather, being a skinner/leatherworker). Currently I'm selling them at the auction house for 50 silver bid, 75 silver buy-out. I sold my most recent one not 3 mintues ago! For the longest time I've been too poor, now I actually have some spending money. :w00t:

Edit: While I was typing this, another auction sold. Easy money. B)
[right][snapback]63319[/snapback][/right]
You'll also get a little gift pack in the mail after giving the cookies and milk to santa. It has coffee, candycanes, cheese, and a couple of other things I can't remember. It was cute.

Edit: I got 4 bolts of linen from him. GG got some copper bars, despite being a skinner/leatherworker.
Intolerant monkey.
I've been selling them for more than 1g per stack as of late - who doesn't love capitalism?

Santa-orc gave me 10 Mageroyal, even though I'm a smith. Oh well, I had an alchemist friend that found them useful.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.