how to kill diabolo
hi ,
Well after battling it out for almost a month with rogue i seem to have got stuck on level sixteen when diablo himself appears .Tried all the spells but he seems to kill me before i say cheese. all the bad guys are dead and its him and me .How do i kill him. Any suggestions .thanks
Siddhartha
Hi.

Diablo is immune to Stone Curse and has the ability to cast Apocalypse, regardless of distance, and do Knock Back attacks.

As a sorceror, blast him with fireballs and run if he gets to close. Take a blue now and then, if you are using mana shield, that's really all you need.

As a rogue, get yourself a decent bow. Thanks to your natural good to hit and your fast shooting, you can just let him come relatevily close and then pretty much nail him down. May take some time, though. Drink a red every now and then.

As a warrior, get yourself a decent fast sword and don't neglect your chance to hit. Then position yourself around a corner after you woke him up, and wait for him to knock you back against the wall. Thereby you stop the knockback effect, and then you just have to start clicking on him until he's dead. Drink reds often.

Some more info: buy several red (blue) potions before the fight, especially with chars with less than uber equipment. Beware, if you kill him, the game ends. That means, don't let anything on the floor in town, or it will be lost. Be at a decent level when facing him, or it gets harder.
For more infos of any kind (formulas etc) look into Jarulf's Guide.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Hi,

Fragbait had some good advice for you, however, from the way you worded your post, it sounds like you might be playing single player:

sid_jain,Dec 22 2004, 04:21 AM Wrote:Well after battling it out for almost a month with rogue i seem to have got stuck on level sixteen when diablo himself appears .Tried all the spells but he seems to kill me before i say cheese. all the bad guys are dead and its him and me .How do i kill him. Any suggestions .thanks
[right][snapback]63330[/snapback][/right]
If you are, then you might have gotten yourself into a no-win situation depending on how you built your character and what gear and spells you have available. If you post a list of your character's stats, gear, spells, and what ever else she has access to, we might be able to help. It may be that starting a new game (with that character or with a new one) is your only reasonable course of action, or it may be that some Lurker can figure out a winning plan with what you have.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?