single player save files for download?
I'd like to test out the various set items in LoD 1.10 (to have a "feel" of that set in Realms) but since I have trouble finding (or trading) items, I'd like to test them out first in single-player mode. Does anyone have the various set items (as character save files) available for download?

I've seen some web sites with item editors, "items files" and hacks, but often times these don't work or are bugged/hacked (eg. made indestructible or have other hidden bonuses?) so that it doesn't represent what an actually found set item would really work like.

So far I've used ATMA (Tenshi mulling app) to save the items I've found while doing magic find, but even then I haven't completed even most sets (as they are really hard to find).

Can anyone point me to where I can download (or e-mail me?) character save files (LoD 1.10 single-player) which has characters equipped with Tal Rasha set, Trang-Oul set, Mavina set, Aldur set, Griswold set, Natalya set, Cow King set (the exceptional/elite sets).

I've found a save character on the Internet for Immortal King set so that now I have a feel of how an IK barb works. But haven't found the other sets yet.

~~~~~
Check out this thread pinned on top of this forum:

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=3418
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller