itemcreation and lightforge
yeaterday reading through jarulfs guide i recognized the very interesting chapter itemcraetion in town
griswolds sells items depending to the qlvl so would it be able to cheat (a bad word) your qlvl to 99 and then go shoping gris, will he over all items?
wirt e.g. cant sell some items because they are to expensive
but gris will be able to sell items up to 140000. so my question is. would it be able to buy a godly/whale pm.
i have no idea how much it will cost but it should be able to get some super items (only to try them or see them, not for use)

my second question handels with finding a lightforge.
a good chance to find a lightforge is to collect all others uniques that had the same ilvl. so my question is which items i had to collect or keep to have a good chance of finding a lightforge and where will it be found.

in the end if anyone is interessted in a duel llegue he may find this interesting www.diablo-arena.de.vu that will take place on europe in march.
danifilth,Jan 14 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:griswolds sells items depending to the qlvl so would it be able to cheat (a bad word) your qlvl to 99 and then go shoping gris, will he over all items?

Look at the algorithm. If Griswold will offer you qlvl 60 items when you are clvl X, then your question is answered.

Quote:but gris will be able to sell items up to 140000. so my question is. would it be able to buy a godly/whale pm.

Visit the Item Price Calculator linked-to from the Community page. It can tell Griswold's price on items, even if he is normally unable to sell them.

Quote:a good chance to find a lightforge is to collect all others uniques that had the same ilvl. so my question is which items i had to collect or keep to have a good chance of finding a lightforge and where will it be found.

I believe the way to find Lightforge is, in one game, find Civerb's Cudgel, Crackrust, AND Lightforge. Monsters mlvl 26 and above will drop Dreamflange before they drop the lesser maces.

I am not clear on whether bringing a Civerb's Cudgel into a game will cause the game to drop Crackrust if it decides to drop a unique mace, which would necessitate finding only two unique maces in one game rather than three.

Note two things:
(1) This MUST be done in Single Player.
(2) Crackrust and Lightforge will morph when you create a new game.

-Lemmy
Hi,

LemmingofGlory,Jan 14 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:I am not clear on whether bringing a Civerb's Cudgel into a game will cause the game to drop Crackrust if it decides to drop a unique mace[right][snapback]65393[/snapback][/right]
Shouldn't have any effect. It's pretty well established that the *only* factor is the clock at the time of game creation (except for the items that are incorrectly un-intialized). One game would have to generate all three maces.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?