NEED REACTION TODAY,NOW,IN A MUNITE PLZ
happy newyear everybody

my friend keep hetting (after he runs videotest)a messga that there are no video modes :wacko:

can anyone help plz

i know that maybe no one of you all can help

but plz try

thnx B)
Try the things listed here:

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=adt0352p
terrorlord666,Jan 2 2005, 06:02 AM Wrote:happy newyear everybody

my friend keep hetting (after he runs videotest)a messga that there are no video modes :wacko:

can anyone help plz

i know that maybe no one of you all can  help

but plz try

thnx  B)
[right][snapback]64125[/snapback][/right]

*Refrains from saying very nasty things* :whistling:

*Thinks about forum's rules* :angry:
I have my own signature. Yay.
Zafarium,Jan 3 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:*Refrains from saying very nasty things* :whistling: 

*Thinks about forum's rules* :angry:
[right][snapback]64176[/snapback][/right]

I'm still laughing about the thread title.

"NEED REACTION TODAY,NOW,IN A MUNITE PLZ"
DeeBye,Jan 2 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:I'm still laughing about the thread title.

"NEED REACTION TODAY,NOW,IN A MUNITE PLZ"
[right][snapback]64182[/snapback][/right]

What exactly is a "MUNITE"? Or a "messga"? What is "hetting"?
I have my own signature. Yay.
Zafarium,Jan 3 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:What exactly is a "MUNITE"?  Or a "messga"?  What is "hetting"?
[right][snapback]64183[/snapback][/right]

I thought I stumbled into GameFAQs for a minute there.
DeeBye,Jan 3 2005, 05:59 AM Wrote:I thought I stumbled into GameFAQs for a minute there.
[right][snapback]64186[/snapback][/right]

It reminds me of this post and replies. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
terrorlord666,Jan 2 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:happy newyear everybody

can anyone help plz

i know that maybe no one of you all can  help

but plz try

thnx  B)
[right][snapback]64125[/snapback][/right]

Ok ... he ran the vidtest and got a message that says no video modes are useable ...

Right-click his desktop (assuming windows based PC here, since no info is given), and select "properties". Go to the "settings" tab, and make sure that the video mode is set to at least 256 colors, and 800x600 resolution. Then run the vidtest again, and see if anything pops up (should get at least directdraw 2D)...

Meanwhile .... the rest of you guys are just plain mean. :(
It is quite obvious to me that english is not his first or best language, and he is trying to be friendly while asking for help with a friend's problems.
Skie_M,Jan 12 2005, 03:58 AM Wrote:Meanwhile .... the rest of you guys are just plain mean.  :(
It is quite obvious to me that english is not his first or best language, and he is trying to be friendly while asking for help with a friend's problems.[right][snapback]65086[/snapback][/right]

I don't think their intent was malicious. Although Dee-Bye is the resident trouble maker, he means well. :P

Cheers,

Munk
Munkay,Jan 12 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:I don't think their intent was malicious.  Although Dee-Bye is the resident trouble maker, he means well.  :P
[right][snapback]65132[/snapback][/right]

I'm a nice guy! Honest, I am. I was laughing at the post, not the poster.

Here's something you can all laugh at me about. A few years ago I was trying to staple some pages together, but my stapler wasn't working. It was jammed. I thought that the best way to troubleshoot my stapler probems was to open up the stapler and force it to do its thing. I grasped it as firmly as I could and squeezed with all my might. I didn't foresee the potential danger. My left hand was directly covering the staple outlet. I think you can imagine what happened then. I did a stupid thing, and many people laughed at me for it. Were they being mean? Nope, I was laughing just as hard (and crying like a baby because it hurt a lot).