WowError
After WoW crashes it pops up a thing called WowError which is supposed to send a bunch of info to blizzard to help them figure out why it crashed. This has never worked for me though. WowError loads fine and all, but when I hit send it just sits there for a while and then says "Error sending data". It did this during the beta and it is still doing it now in retail. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep 9 times out of 10 I get the same error.
Tal,Jan 4 2005, 08:10 AM Wrote:Yep 9 times out of 10 I get the same error.
[right][snapback]64277[/snapback][/right]

Ditto.

I was saving the errors in a text file for awhile that I was going to mail to Blizzard but I finally stopped.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I haven't had it work since open beta. It worked fine for me before that, unless the servers were down.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
swirly,Jan 4 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:After WoW crashes it pops up a thing called WowError which is supposed to send a bunch of info to blizzard to help them figure out why it crashed.&nbsp; This has never worked for me though.&nbsp; WowError loads fine and all, but when I hit send it just sits there for a while and then says "Error sending data".&nbsp; It did this during the beta and it is still doing it now in retail.&nbsp; Anyone else have this problem?
[right][snapback]64275[/snapback][/right]

I had the same thing during beta the first few times I tried to send it. Turned out my firewall was blocking it. I can't recall what port/protocol it was though, It was almost a year ago and only had to chance my firewall settings that one time.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.