Not Outline Mode?
Is there any way to set the boards back so I don't have to click on every single post to read the thread? This is like wading through tar now. I've been reading the Lounge since the end of my Diablo playing and through the Diablo II beta reports, through the great close and semi-clandestine reopening. Came back after I got WoW, and ... Eek!

Most of the same great people seem to be around, but this is going to take me eight times as long to read these threads!
See in the upper right corner where it says Outline Standard Linear+? Click Standard. Voila!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Ooh, MUCH better! :D
Hi!

I'm gonna jump in here because the background of my question is somewhat related to the original post:

Is there some option that I can toggle on that hinders the outline mode (don't know if it's just outline) to reset the post page everytime I click on a post on the second (third, fourth for that matter) page of posts? I mean, it's quite annoying to have to click on the wished page of posts first, and then select the post you want to read in step two, and as soon as you selected it, the page resets and doesn't remember on which page of posts of the topic you already were.
Is there someway I can fix this? Or did I just overlook something...

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Turn on your cookies. I was having the same problems and I turned them on and now it works!

Yay! :P
I have my own signature. Yay.
Zafarium,Jan 13 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:Turn on your cookies.  I was having the same problems and I turned them on and now it works! 

Yay! :P
[right][snapback]65230[/snapback][/right]
Hmm. They should already be turned on. :mellow:

Perhaps the system doesn't assign cookies if I'm not logged in? That would be too bad, since that is the eponymous lurk mode after all...
Haven't tested this with cookies on, since they aren't activated on the pcs in our faculty, and my Acer laptop - guess what - has to be repared again and is on its way to the repair center. :angry:

Well, guess I'll have to cope with it.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
edit: Oh, I see.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Quote:Fragbait 

Group: Banned

Gah, I fell for it briefly. Damn you. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.