Elemental Palas
Hi

If I pump the Resist Skills of a Pala will I get the synergy boni if I equip an item which grants an offensive aura: e.g. Dragon (Holy Fire) or a Bow Pala with Ice (Holy Frost)? How about Lawbringer with Salvation?

good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Jan 9 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Hi

If I pump the Resist Skills of a Pala will I get the synergy boni if I equip an item which grants an offensive aura: e.g. Dragon (Holy Fire) or a Bow Pala with Ice (Holy Frost)? How about Lawbringer with Salvation?

good karma
[right][snapback]64852[/snapback][/right]

Regardless of where a skill comes from, if you have base points in a synergizing skill, the synergy will work.

Note, though, that sanctuary has cleansing as synergy, not salvation.
[quote=adeyke,Jan 9 2005, 08:51 PM]
Regardless of where a skill comes from, if you have base points in a synergizing skill, the synergy will work.

Note, though, that sanctuary has cleansing as synergy, not salvation.

Thanks, just what I was hoping for
:)

good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Jan 9 2005, 07:15 PM Wrote:As regards Lawgiver/Salvation, I'm at the moment going for a  fully maxed ShockFreezer, so the  level 18 Salvation, for enhanced elemantal damage, would give me some leeway to invest heavily in  Zeal or Holy Shield.[right][snapback]64871[/snapback][/right]

I really don't understand. While the salvation would boost any holy fire/freeze/shock you have from equipment or active as your right button skill, that has nothing to do with Lawbringer...
adeyke,Jan 10 2005, 02:20 AM Wrote:I really don't understand.  While the salva :blush: tion would boost any holy fire/freeze/shock you have from equipment or active as your right button skill, that has nothing to do with Lawbringer...
[right][snapback]64872[/snapback][/right]

I confused Salvation and Sanctuary, probably wanted to see what I was hoping for :blush:
Prophecy of Deimos
Assur,Jan 9 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:I confused Salvation and Sanctuary, probably wanted to see what I was hoping for :blush:
[right][snapback]64873[/snapback][/right]

Just to clarify, those auras don't grant synergies; they only benefit from them. So a salvation aura weapon still wouldn't do anything except increase resistances.