Zul'Farak, Tuesday Night
I need to do Zul'Farak. I was talking to Niniuin about it and he's up for it.

Would Rylea, Flyndar, and Lochnar please do us the very great honor of joining us?

Like between 7 and 8 EST?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
I might not be able to be around until a little after 8 but considering that Zul'Farrak is not that big we should be ok to finish it in a decent amount of time. I actually have 2 quests to finish there myself too. If you haven't done the Sharpbeak quests in the Hinterlands grab Nini to help you at the temple and get those done before we make the run.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Jan 17 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:I might not be able to be around until a little after 8 but considering that Zul'Farrak is not that big we should be ok to finish it in a decent amount of time.&nbsp; I actually have 2 quests to finish there myself too.&nbsp; If you haven't done the Sharpbeak quests in the Hinterlands grab Nini to help you at the temple and get those done before we make the run.

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]65626[/snapback][/right]

Already got the hammer in my backpack.
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
Catlyn,Jan 17 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:I need to do Zul'Farak. I was talking to Niniuin about it and he's up for it.

Would Rylea, Flyndar, and Lochnar please do us the very great honor of joining us?

Like between 7 and 8 EST?
[right][snapback]65596[/snapback][/right]

I'll be there. I need to finish a quest there, and my lag-crash-fail attempt last night was no good at all.
Skandranon,Jan 17 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:I'll be there.&nbsp; I need to finish a quest there, and my lag-crash-fail attempt last night was no good at all.
[right][snapback]65633[/snapback][/right]

Coolio!
Little squishy guy at your service! I have some quests there and am sure I can pick up a couple more in gadgetzan. However, I have not yet visited the Hinterlands so I don't think I have anything in my log yet regarding Sharpbeak quests. Is this something I really need to do before I go?

I was going to play my new paladin tonight (who, btw, has been the easiest character to start yet) but I'll play Lochnar instead and try to clear some other quests to make the run more efficient (hmm efficient gaming just never rings right to me).

P.S. My sig isn't up to date. I think Lochnar is 48 currently so I won't be as much of a liability. :unsure:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Here's my Quest List: (in no particular order)

Scarab Shells
Troll Temper
Nekrum's Medallion
The Prophesy of Mosh'aru
Divino-matic Rod
Tiara of the Deep
Ghaz'rilla

And, the Sacred Mallet from Hinterlands to put on the altar to make the Mallet of Zul'Farrak
Catlyn,Jan 17 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:Here's my Quest List: (in no particular order)

Scarab Shells
Troll Temper
Nekrum's Medallion
The Prophesy of Mosh'aru
Divino-matic Rod
Tiara of the Deep
Ghaz'rilla

And, the Sacred Mallet from Hinterlands to put on the altar to make the Mallet of Zul'Farrak
[right][snapback]65698[/snapback][/right]
I have Scarab, Prophecy, Tiara and Ghaz'rilla. I know Troll and Divino are in Gadgetzan so I will pick those up. I'll run to Blasted Lands to see if I can grab Nekrum's. The question I have is the Mallet. Is this a quest? How do I get this one? I'll ask in chat since it is almost time to go.

Oh yeah, I lied. Lochnar is only 47 (will be 48 after all this) so I hope I am not underleveled.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."