Question about Lurker guilds and servers
Quote:Terenas has cake.;)

I do not like teh cake (pronounced Kahk)

SR also has better pie.
Quote:I do not like teh cake (pronounced Kahk)
No wonder we don't get along for extended periods of time...:whistling:

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:If you are looking to play on a PvP server, I would second the recommendation for Tichondrius with the Basin. They absorbed a bunch of the people from the old Lurker guild on that server years ago, and there may be a few left. The Lurker guild does still exist on Tichondrius as well, and the person who has control of it still posts around here, but I can't remember the character name, or forum name off the top of my head.

We have two guilds on Tichondrius: Lurking Loungers and Lurkers. I have characters in both. Many of the Lurking Loungers have not played in going on five years (yes, you, Bolty) and the highest level is 23. Lurkers is a bit more active. It had only been a few months since anyone logged on, and the highest level is 55. We lost the level 70's we had.

I have not played actively on Tichondrius since a Basin friend and I made BE's at the start of BC. When he gave up on his character I pretty much stopped playing mine. Soloing on a PvP server is very lonely indeed. Even so my hunter made it close to 30 without dying! There is not much you can do flying into a Horde town held by the Alliance.

My most recent project had been a twink Troll hunter, but is hard to build a twink without friends or resources.

My shaman is GM of the Lurkers.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:We have two guilds on Tichondrius: Lurking Loungers and Lurkers. I have characters in both. Many of the Lurking Loungers have not played in going on five years (yes, you, Bolty) and the highest level is 23. Lurkers is a bit more active. It had only been a few months since anyone logged on, and the highest level is 55. We lost the level 70's we had.

I have not played actively on Tichondrius since a Basin friend and I made BE's at the start of BC. When he gave up on his character I pretty much stopped playing mine. Soloing on a PvP server is very lonely indeed. Even so my hunter made it close to 30 without dying! There is not much you can do flying into a Horde town held by the Alliance.

My most recent project had been a twink Troll hunter, but is hard to build a twink without friends or resources.

My shaman is GM of the Lurkers.

A 23 is the highest in Lounging Lurkers? That might be one of my toons. :) It think it's been about 4 months since I logged in though.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:A 23 is the highest in Lounging Lurkers? That might be one of my toons. :) It think it's been about 4 months since I logged in though.
The 23 is a mage, Vizzix. Is that it?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:The 23 is a mage, Vizzix. Is that it?

I've got a mage Vanikth, I'll have to log on and check. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.