link to
i was just searching for a link leading to a progam with wich i can make screenshots for diablo1
would be nice if you can give me this
thx
danifilth,Jan 21 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:i was just searching for a link leading to a progam with wich i can make screenshots for diablo1
would be nice if you can give me this
thx
[right][snapback]66021[/snapback][/right]
Hi,

Screenshots are made by a game function itself: just press 'print' on your keyboard (upper right). They are stored as screenshotXX.pcx in your Diablo folder. I'm not sure about the key, maybe it rather is F10, F11 or F12. You can see that the taking of the screenshot worked when the screen goes red for a short moment, so just try the keys one after the other.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Fragbait,Jan 21 2005, 06:40 AM Wrote:I'm not sure about the key, maybe it rather is F10, F11 or F12.
[right][snapback]66023[/snapback][/right]

Print Screen button :)
do i know you fragbait?
deu-chann or a other forum??
DeeBye,Jan 21 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:Print Screen button  :)
[right][snapback]66030[/snapback][/right]

I thought so! :)
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
danifilth,Jan 21 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:do i know you fragbait?
deu-chann or a other forum??
[right][snapback]66032[/snapback][/right]
Hi,

I don't think so.
While I have played some games with another lurker last year on the b.net, I don't suppose you saw me on the german channel. I usually just opened the game and we played, this must have been several months ago.

Other fora: apart from fora connected to my university, I actally frequent only www.planetdiablo.de from time to time, chiefly in lurk mode, though.

Greetings, Fragbait

- Bruce Lee

sry
i only was very keen to your nickname
greetings :)

(this short posts remember me on spaming)