WOW Final European Beta ended today!
[Image: wow_end_beta_07.jpg]
Attack of the "Burning Legion" on "Stormwind"

The European/German Beta finally ended this evening at 21:00 CET with the attack of the "Burning Legion" on Azeroth. I've made some screenshots of the closing event and uploaded them here.

Well, the Beta and the final event were a lot of fun! See you after the release on February 11, 2005! :D
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Feb 7 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:[Image: wow_end_beta_07.jpg]
Attack of the "Burning Legion" on "Stormwind"
The European/German Beta finally ended this evening at 21:00 CET with the attack of the "Burning Legion" on Azeroth. I've made some screenshots of the closing event and uploaded them here.

Well, the Beta and the final event were a lot of fun! See you after the release on February 11, 2005! :D
[right][snapback]67505[/snapback][/right]

Nice shot. What's the thingy with the wings in the background?
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Feb 8 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:Nice shot. What's the thingy with the wings in the background?
[right][snapback]67514[/snapback][/right]
I don't know for sure. Air transportation?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I did'nt think it was an all day affair , took a lot of work getting into some places , long runs to windriders and fly in . Anyway I got screenies from Stormwind/Ironforge/Ogrimmar/Undercity and died a 1000 times to get them , but dont have anywhere to post them or I would share them .
Take care
Raven Vale,Feb 8 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:I did'nt think it was an all day affair , took a lot of work getting into some places , long runs to windriders and fly in .
[right][snapback]67533[/snapback][/right]

That smoke absolutely slaughtered my framerate, which meant seeing anything let alone getting screenshots was difficult.

There was some quality /dance-ing going on in Orgrimmar, at least. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Feb 8 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:That smoke absolutely slaughtered my framerate, which meant seeing anything let alone getting screenshots was difficult.

There was some quality /dance-ing going on in Orgrimmar, at least. ;-)
[right][snapback]67534[/snapback][/right]

Were you on Final Beta EN 1? If so then we might have encountered each other without knowing (I was Tussok) :)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Feb 8 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:Were you on Final Beta EN 1? If so then we might have encountered each other without knowing (I was Tussok) :)
[right][snapback]67535[/snapback][/right]

Alas not; I was over on Final Beta EN 9, and didn't really have enough time to get a character to a sufficiently high level to really enjoy the judgement day event. The first I knew about it was trying to go through the sewers into Undercity and being stopped rather abruptly ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Feb 8 2005, 02:15 PM Wrote:Alas not; I was over on Final Beta EN 9, and didn't really have enough time to get a character to a sufficiently high level to really enjoy the judgement day event.  The first I knew about it was trying to go through the sewers into Undercity and being stopped rather abruptly ;-)
[right][snapback]67538[/snapback][/right]

Aye same here for UC , thought I know I will sneak in by way of the sewers :) NOT !!! ran to sepulchre instead for a bat ride in :P
Take care
lfd,Feb 8 2005, 03:15 PM Wrote:Alas not; I was over on Final Beta EN 9
[right][snapback]67538[/snapback][/right]
I was there! A Troll Warrior named Nyxlath, who were you and did we encounter each other? :)

Getting into Undercity proved decoy easy
[Image: saforum1.jpg]

A small Burning Legion army
[Image: saforum3.jpg]

The Orgrimmar Main Entrance
[Image: saforum5.jpg]

Oh, erm, hi there.e
[Image: saforum6.jpg]

-Leshy, Pizza Lover Extraordinaire
http://www.leshy.net