Thanks for Helping!
While doing the quests in Faldir's Cove, I got the one to return the Elven Gems to Seahorn in Booty Bay. Upon completing the quest, I received the experience and the following two messages:

Your reputatoin with Booty Bay has very slightly increased.
Your reputation with Booty Bay has greatly decreased.

So if you care about your reputation, you might want to hold off on turning this one in. I lost about 20% of the "friendly" bar.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Feb 14 2005, 01:19 PM Wrote:While doing the quests in Faldir's Cove, I got the one to return the Elven Gems to Seahorn in Booty Bay.  Upon completing the quest, I received the experience and the following two messages:

So if you care about your reputation, you might want to hold off on turning this one in.  I lost about 20% of the "friendly" bar.
[right][snapback]68057[/snapback][/right]

I too noticed this message when I turned in the quest. It is a shame bug reports are no longer being read, assuming that they ever were.

Last night I had another blow to my reputation: I turned in my evening's worth of scourgestones to Argent Dawn in Chillwind point. My reputation went from neutral to friendly! I was able to buy the Argent Dawn mana cakes (which in beta, at least, restored no mana whatsoever). About ten minutes later the server crashed and I was teleported back to Chillwind Point. My reputation with Argent Dawn had been degraded back to neutral, but the hardearned scourgestones were not restored to inventory.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
QUOTE(Zarathustra @ Feb 14 2005, 01:19 PM)
While doing the quests in Faldir's Cove, I got the one to return the Elven Gems to Seahorn in Booty Bay. Upon completing the quest, I received the experience and the following two messages:

So if you care about your reputation, you might want to hold off on turning this one in. I lost about 20% of the "friendly" bar.

:whistling: that is pervent game indeed!
*hi~!I am John. 21years old. I am a chinese. creay about Diablo2!
my yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hallo. Ich bin John. 21jahr alt. Ich bin ein Chinese.
Meine yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hola!Soy John.Soy chino.
esto es mi yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*大家好!我叫林洵。中国人,21岁。是暗黑破坏神的忠实玩家。
我的雅虎:diablo_john11。我的QQ:408687898
*お早うございます!私は林询と申します!中国人です。。。二十一歲です!
私の雅虎:diablo_john11 私のQQ:408687898(中国地区限り)
LavCat,Feb 14 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:I too noticed this message when I turned in the quest.  It is a shame bug reports are no longer being read, assuming that they ever were.

You should report bugs like these to the Bug Report Forum. That forum is actually read. By the way, those bug reports definitely were read in the beta as I had many that I reported get fixed -- some using the fixes I suggested.