Four new servers?
If you look at the NA WoW Server Status page, you'll notice 4 new names listed: Eldre'Thalas (normal), Scarlet Crusade (RP), Shadow Council (RP), and Spirestone (PvP). None of them are showing as "up", but they are there. I'm just wondering if someone goofed somewhere or what. Idle speculation can be fun occasionally. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Feb 21 2005, 07:12 PM Wrote:If you look at the NA WoW Server Status page, you'll notice 4 new names listed: Eldre'Thalas (normal), Scarlet Crusade (RP), Shadow Council (RP), and Spirestone (PvP).  None of them are showing as "up", but they are there.  I'm just wondering if someone goofed somewhere or what.  Idle speculation can be fun occasionally. ;)
[right][snapback]68605[/snapback][/right]

Nice to see that more RP servers are showing up. It'd be better if they were PvP-RP servers, though. Would seem that PvP servers would make more sense for RPing purposes; after all, would an Orc watch a Human mine the ore he fought to clear?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
<crossing fingers> Maybe this is related to the promoised character transfers.

If your not looking foward to the charcter transfer, chances are you dont have to wait ina queue every night :)
Artega,Feb 21 2005, 06:40 PM Wrote:Nice to see that more RP servers are showing up.&nbsp; It'd be better if they were PvP-RP servers, though.&nbsp; Would seem that PvP servers would make more sense for RPing purposes; after all, would an Orc watch a Human mine the ore he fought to clear?
[right][snapback]68613[/snapback][/right]
I would like PvP RP servers too. Asked for it in open beta, asked for it since release, maybe sometime, somewhere, they'll be PvP RP servers and I will so be there.
Intolerant monkey.
Well, I no longer see those four names on the list. What a shame. No more idle speculation. ;)

Edit: During maintenance, they weren't listed there, but now that servers are coming back up, they're back in the list.
Intolerant monkey.
New Realms.

As I suspected, they were added during the usual weekly maintenence. I'll be creating a new character on Spirestone, though I haven't decided which faction yet.
It's five new servers now, btw. Firetree is Eastern PvP.
Intolerant monkey.