Stormrage - Zul'Farrak
I've got the Mallet of Zul'Farrak charged up and am just itchin' to use it. I was thinking about Wednesday night (February 23rd) with the group forming up in Gadgetzan around 8:00-8:30ish. Hopefully that will work for enough people to at least form the core of a group.

So who wants to :shuriken: those trolls with me?
MentatAssassin,Feb 22 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:I've got the Mallet of Zul'Farrak charged up and am just itchin' to use it.  I was thinking about Wednesday night (February 23rd) with the group forming up in Gadgetzan around 8:00-8:30ish. Hopefully that will work for enough people to at least form the core of a group.

So who wants to  :shuriken: those trolls with me?
[right][snapback]68629[/snapback][/right]

*Sharanna salutes Mentat*

Auxillary tank reporting for duty!

Sharanna
Paladin of the Light
World at Large
MentatAssassin,Feb 21 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:I've got the Mallet of Zul'Farrak charged up and am just itchin' to use it.  I was thinking about Wednesday night (February 23rd) with the group forming up in Gadgetzan around 8:00-8:30ish. Hopefully that will work for enough people to at least form the core of a group.

So who wants to  :shuriken: those trolls with me?
[right][snapback]68629[/snapback][/right]

Fur-of-all-trades at your service. Ghaz'rilla will no longer terrorize Tokyo^H^H^H^H^H Gadgetzan.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla