Customizing your UI
Greetings!

I'd like to have a 2nd action (icon) bar on top of the default action bar - just like that from the "Cosmos UI Mod" - but I don't want to install "Cosmos".

I have, on the other hand, no XML knowledge and don't know which steps are necessary to implement that.

Can anyone with XML knowledge here tell me which file(s) I'll have to edit, what I have to write in there for a 2nd action bar, and where the edited file(s) have to be copied to then?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Feb 23 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:Greetings!

I'd like to have a 2nd action (icon) bar on top of the default action bar - just like that from the "Cosmos UI Mod" - but I don't want to install "Cosmos".

I have, on the other hand, no XML knowledge and don't know which steps are necessary to implement that.

Can anyone with XML knowledge here tell me which file(s) I'll have to edit, what I have to write in there for a 2nd action bar, and where the edited file(s) have to be copied to then?
[right][snapback]68811[/snapback][/right]

I use Telo's BottomBar. You might want to take a look at it, either for use, or to look at the XML.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I have also heard great things about Telo's BottomBar. I use some of his mods and they are excellent. Here's a link:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...tmp=1#post16068
Thanks, I'll check it out :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
The BottomBar is just what I wanted. I've cut out from the XML scripts the righthand 12 buttons though, because I want just 12 more buttons on top of the original 12 action bar buttons (on the left side) :)