Fun Comic Strip
Those of you who were present last night for my play by play account of Sharanna's adventures in Ungoro Crater will find this cartoon very funny. Those of you who weren't should still find it amusing. :)
Tal,Feb 23 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:Those of you who were present last night for my play by play account of Sharanna's adventures in Ungoro Crater will find this cartoon very funny. Those of you who weren't should still find it amusing. :)
[right][snapback]68847[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that sums up Un'Goro Crater pretty well. I was going to say "Sharanna was in Un'Goro last night?" but the comic definately puts that into perspective :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Feb 23 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:Yeah, that sums up Un'Goro Crater pretty well.  I was going to say "Sharanna was in Un'Goro last night?" but the comic definately puts that into perspective :)
[right][snapback]68850[/snapback][/right]

Sharanna is 48 going on 49. Have mount will dodge big uglys. Though I do admit to having only 210 hp after one run in (more like run away from) with Devilsaur. My response? \o/ :D
Tal,Feb 23 2005, 04:29 PM Wrote:Those of you who were present last night for my play by play account of Sharanna's adventures in Ungoro Crater will find this cartoon very funny. Those of you who weren't should still find it amusing. :)

*snort*
In case someone didn't get it, it's a recurring theme with Ian:

Previous one.
Tal,Feb 23 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Those of you who were present last night for my play by play account of Sharanna's adventures in Ungoro Crater will find this cartoon very funny. Those of you who weren't should still find it amusing. :)

Ah yes....the fun of learning that you are a TMS.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.