Supernatural shrine
Does anyone else remember there being a "Supernatural" shrine in Diablo/Hellfire?!
I didn't find it in Jarulf's guide but I found it in the Diablo & Hellfire Tomb of Knowledge - Shrines. ;)

I think they can only appear in SP! :unsure:

And I think found one myself in SP once! :o
It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death! The skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth.

When J.F.K. was assassinated in 1963, it was not a federal felony to kill a U.S. President.

The leading cause of death to military personnel in peace time is drunk driving.

It would take more than 2.5 minutes to fall from the top of Mt. Everest.

0xDECAFBAD is a hex oddity, a coincidence of hexadecimal digits which just happens to hold some incidental semantic content to weird humans.
That website brings back memories of Diablo's early days. There are a lot of errors in that shrine list, though. As far as I know, the shrine list in Jarulf's Guide is accurate and complete.
Nystul,Mar 14 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:That website brings back memories of Diablo's early days.

Same here. :) Although it's mostly numerical data instead of strategy. And I can't believe it's still up, while many good strat sites got eaten by the abyss...

-D
I found it! I found it! But not in the retail version. It was in the prereleased demo along with the other stuff that didn't make it into the retail version! :D :P :lol:
It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death! The skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth.

When J.F.K. was assassinated in 1963, it was not a federal felony to kill a U.S. President.

The leading cause of death to military personnel in peace time is drunk driving.

It would take more than 2.5 minutes to fall from the top of Mt. Everest.

0xDECAFBAD is a hex oddity, a coincidence of hexadecimal digits which just happens to hold some incidental semantic content to weird humans.