Stormrage - Dead Mines (VC) instance run
I need to run for Elleneor(Warlock), Zanewindborn (Priest) needs to go, Treesh has Pepperi (Mage), and GG has Balador (Paladin), leaving one slot for another low 20's preferrably hard shelled character.

Also, Alrin has higher level Hunter that needs to go. I offered to do a 2nd run with my Warrior tanking, or I might get my Priest high enough by then to go instead if needed, which we can do about 4PM or soon after we finish the first run.

Post here to confirm or request to be a part of the first or 2nd run. If we have enough people perhaps we can run two instances simultaneously.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Mar 24 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:I need to run for Elleneor(Warlock), Zanewindborn (Priest) needs to go, Treesh has Pepperi (Mage), and GG has Balador (Paladin), leaving one slot for another low 20's  preferrably hard shelled character. 
[right][snapback]71801[/snapback][/right]
Pepperi is ready to go at that time.

Edit: I meant for the first run at least. Never did specify that. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Zanewindborn should be at your service for both runs. As long as my parents haven't neglected to inform me of plans for this weekend ;) But chances should be good for both.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Confirming Balador will be there for at least the first run.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.