Making Whites..?
I am stuck. I have been playing for 3 almost 4 years now and have finally treated my self to Mastadex's hero editor. I love it and use it with moderation. Some people have been asking me if i can make white armor; which i then have to reply no, i cant. i would like to know how. If any one knows and would like to share the secret let me know. thanks.

D.
Daemon Darkklaw,Apr 2 2005, 05:38 AM Wrote:I am stuck. I have been playing for 3 almost 4 years now and have finally treated my self to Mastadex's hero editor. I love it and use it with moderation. Some people have been asking me if i can make white armor; which i then have to reply no, i cant. i would like to know how. If any one knows and would like to share the secret let me know. thanks.

D.
[right][snapback]72746[/snapback][/right]

Quote:No cheating allowed.
If you cheat in multiplayer games, you are not welcome to read or post at the Lurker Lounge. We ask you to respect the administrators' and posters' feelings on this matter and go to another site with less stringent rules against cheaters. However, if you choose not to respect our wishes, don't be surprised when you are met with extreme hostility from gamers who like to play games the way they are meant to be played. If you are ever caught admitting to cheating, you will be banned on sight.

The Rules of the Forum

Might want to read up on that.
whatever...i have been playing long enough that if i want to "cheat" i will. and you can cramm your hostility. i mean..my life would be sooo over if i was'nt excepted into your little geek club. lighten up.....it's for "FUN"....it was just a stupid question.
Daemon Darkklaw,Apr 2 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:whatever...i have been playing long enough that if i want to "cheat" i will. and you can cramm your hostility. i mean..my life would be sooo over if i was'nt excepted into your little geek club. lighten up.....it's for "FUN"....it was just a stupid question.
[right][snapback]72764[/snapback][/right]

For someone who suggests that we should lighten up, you seem remarkably tense. Why don't you go and play a game?
You don't know what you're talking about.
You're welcome to make your own choices about how to play. You'll just have to make them somewhere else. You've been banned from the Lounge.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete