A force to be reckoned with
MongoJerry,Apr 5 2005, 05:49 PM Wrote:I hope you guys know that most "Uldaman" quests aren't actually fulfilled inside the instance.  While some mushrooms do grow inside, they most abundantly grow outside the instance in that whole cave/mining area with the dwarfs and troggs.  A party of two or three people would be more than sufficient to move through the area quickly and get everyone's shrooms.
[right][snapback]73087[/snapback][/right]
Very well aware of it and I had also imformed the others about that point (including my note of it in this thread.

Off hand I am not too worried about doing it at this point anyway. The quest reward looks more useful to me is some of the later content where clearing several bad effects quickly would be more useful. The content that I expect to be doing in the near term does not carry that much risk of such incidents. There are several quest rewards out there that to me seem more useful to save for the final tough battles that players encounter in the later parts of the game (e.g. Light of Elune)