Calling all smiths, calling all smiths...
Abattoir was kinda enough to send me 3 Arcanite bars last night so I need them converted into an arcanite rod. Once this is done, we have the ability to start getting Lifesteal enchanted on to people's weapons in guild (expensive enchant, so only do on weapons you don't plan to upgrade, costs 6 Living Essence, 6 Essence of Undeath, and 6 Large Brilliant Shards, the most expensive component). So, hopefully someone has their smithing high enough that can pound these three bars into a rod and the enchanting train can start rolling... :w00t:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Apr 19 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:Abattoir was kinda enough to send me 3 Arcanite bars last night so I need them converted into an arcanite rod.  Once this is done, we have the ability to start getting Lifesteal enchanted on to people's weapons in guild (expensive enchant, so only do on weapons you don't plan to upgrade, costs 6 Living Essence, 6 Essence of Undeath, and 6 Large Brilliant Shards, the most expensive component).  So, hopefully someone has their smithing high enough that can pound these three bars into a rod and the enchanting train can start rolling...  :w00t:
[right][snapback]74396[/snapback][/right]

I can do that!!! Message Miodvitnir at some point. Either that or I'll pester you.

Yay! I'm helping. -Zoidberg
Lissa,Apr 19 2005, 09:17 AM Wrote:Abattoir was kinda enough to send me 3 Arcanite bars last night so I need them converted into an arcanite rod.  Once this is done, we have the ability to start getting Lifesteal enchanted on to people's weapons in guild (expensive enchant, so only do on weapons you don't plan to upgrade, costs 6 Living Essence, 6 Essence of Undeath, and 6 Large Brilliant Shards, the most expensive component).  So, hopefully someone has their smithing high enough that can pound these three bars into a rod and the enchanting train can start rolling...  :w00t:
[right][snapback]74396[/snapback][/right]
In the same spirit, I made it to Alchemy 275 today and I bought the recipe for transmuting Arcanite. For any Lurker who needs it, I can do this for no charge.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Apr 20 2005, 03:53 AM Wrote:In the same spirit, I made it to Alchemy 275 today and I bought the recipe for transmuting Arcanite.  For any Lurker who needs it, I can do this for no charge.
[right][snapback]74541[/snapback][/right]

Raelynn is up to about 280 alchemy right now. If you supply herbs I'll make anything I can for you. Big ones I have right now are transmute arcanite, major healing pots, and elixer of the mongoose. Just ask and I'll let you know if I have the recipe.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking