Hell Revisited
Hey,
I hope that this mod is not totally lost, and I was wondering if someone still has the MPQ file for Hell Revisited?
If you do find it, could you post a link to the MPQ? When I was creating an archive of Diablo mods, I was unable to locate a copy.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Yes, of course, I'll do so. Unfortunately I experienced the same as you when I was searching for the file, but perhaps it is still lurking around somewhere. <_<
The mod itself looks really promising, judging the data file I've extracted. So, if someone still has a copy of the missing file, please report. I can also provide more than 50 different mods and help out if someone needs something.
Hello Rudra,

I have no idea if you already have this or if it is even remotely helpful, but here is a .zip file that contains .txt and .dat files for the Hell Revisited mod. Maybe the MPQ can be extracted from the .dat somehow, I don't know about these things really.

Link!

-D
Quote:Maybe the MPQ can be extracted from the .dat somehow
No. The .dat file is what tells DHack what memory addresses of the game to change. The MPQ file holds all the new resources for the mod and is quite seperate.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:Hello Rudra,

I have no idea if you already have this or if it is even remotely helpful, but here is a .zip file that contains .txt and .dat files for the Hell Revisited mod. Maybe the MPQ can be extracted from the .dat somehow, I don't know about these things really.

Link!

-D

Thank you for trying to help! Unfortunately this isn't what I'm looking for. As LennyLen pointed out, there must be a second package, which contains modified/new graphics/sounds and so on.
Quote:Thank you for trying to help! Unfortunately this isn't what I'm looking for. As LennyLen pointed out, there must be a second package, which contains modified/new graphics/sounds and so on.

All the mods listed on that page have many separate files, none of which is an MPQ file, so I assumed it must have been packaged somewhere in there. Too bad!

-D
Quote:If you do find it, could you post a link to the MPQ? When I was creating an archive of Diablo mods, I was unable to locate a copy.

Mod sounds familiar. I will have to check my archives when I get the chance. They are on a currently uninstalled HD.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Quote:Mod sounds familiar. I will have to check my archives when I get the chance. They are on a currently uninstalled HD.

Whee, that sounds fantastic.:)