Tonight and Tomorrow Night on Stormrage.
Just got off the horn with bone daddy Tal. Couple o' things.

Bunch of folks need Baron gear. So tonight we're heading out to raid. Whoever would like to come and steal the Baron's pants is more than welcome. Just message me or our GM when he logs on.

The big thing, though, is we'd like to get a 15 man Lurker/CA/Basin family love fest going on in UBRS tomorrow night. Please lemme know if you're interested in coming along. There are a bunch of people that need the General's drop. I realize that there is a problem with us having a bunch of one class or another, and my gut instinct says if we can't fill up two raid groups, we should try to arrange it so the people who really need the drop can go. Which would mean, for example, if Flyn, Gebo, and Alarick all needed devout robes, I would politely step down.

Sooo . . .

Who's in? And if so, do you need a drop there? Let's get the Lurker's all spiffy in shiny gear.

H
As it happens, fully one-third of Carpe Aurum's 60s were standing in my office about an hour ago discussing immediate plans, including what our plans were for Thursday night (CA's standard guild raid night).

We were planning to go blow out LBRS tonight, and tomorrow night if necessary, for the express purpose of getting me an UBRS key so we could hit UBRS Thursday (tossing out invites to y'all as appropriate depending on numbers in all cases). If we manage to get the key tonight, then I guess our plans pretty much mesh with yours perfectly. ;)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
:D

I will be able to play all 24 hours tomorrow. I will raid anything (prefer BRS) I will kill anything. I will do stuff!!!!

I also need to do Uldaman with my pally :)
I should be able to do anything as long as it's after 3PM or so.

Count another priest in the ranks as long as it's not too early.
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
I had tentatively talked to Lissa and Skan about running Dire Maul tomorrow (Wed.) night as Lissa really needs to go in there for her epic mount quest and Galreth has some quests in there (DM East this is). I'm not sure if we want to still try to run this (in which case we will need two more including a healer) or move it to another night...

Anyone else with interest in running this? Do we want to do this another time (Lissa)?

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,May 3 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:I had tentatively talked to Lissa and Skan about running Dire Maul tomorrow (Wed.) night as Lissa really needs to go in there for her epic mount quest and Galreth has some quests in there (DM East this is).&nbsp; I'm not sure if we want to still try to run this (in which case we will need two more including a healer) or move it to another night...

Anyone else with interest in running this?&nbsp; Do we want to do this another time (Lissa)?

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]76243[/snapback][/right]

If you need a healer, I'm available, as I said, after 3ish. I've done DM east and north (plants and ogres if I said the wrong wings). I want to get a triute run done, anyway, to get the Ogre suit quest finished.

I'll check back in here tomorrow for details, and I'll be online probably shortly after 3 either way.
Stormrage
Alarick - 60 Human Priest <Lurkers>
Guildenstern - 16 Undead Rogue <Nihil Obstat>

Dethecus
Berly - 23 Tauren Warrior <Frost Wolves Legion>
I'm gonna hold off on either for now, but talk to me tommorow :blush:
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hillary,May 3 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:Who's in?&nbsp; And if so, do you need a drop there?&nbsp; Let's get the Lurker's all spiffy in shiny gear.
[right][snapback]76220[/snapback][/right]

I'm up for anything that can be completed in a couple of hours. The drops have been good to me thus far so I feel funny asking for the lightforge drops but uh....guess I'm asking if I could roll on the Lightforge drops. :blush:
Tal,May 4 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:I'm up for anything that can be completed in a couple of hours. The drops have been good to me thus far so I feel funny asking for the lightforge drops but uh....guess I'm asking if I could roll on the Lightforge drops.&nbsp; :blush:
[right][snapback]76262[/snapback][/right]

:P What, getting at least one blue everytime you're partied with me isn't good enough? On a good note, once you left my luck finally turned around and I got nice blue gloves and two Shadowcraft! So someone in that raid is my good luck charm.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,May 4 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote::P What, getting at least one blue everytime you're partied with me isn't good enough?&nbsp; On a good note, once you left my luck finally turned around and I got nice blue gloves and two Shadowcraft!&nbsp; So someone in that raid is my good luck charm.
[right][snapback]76270[/snapback][/right]

Yay! Glad to hear your luck has changed at least when I am not around! We'll have to see what happens the next time we're a-raiding. ;)

I do feel bad that the drops have been good for me. I was hoping that there would be more drops of use for everyone than there were...
Alarick,May 3 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:If you need a healer, I'm available, as I said, after 3ish.&nbsp; I've done DM east and north (plants and ogres if I said the wrong wings).&nbsp; I want to get a triute run done, anyway, to get the Ogre suit quest finished.

I'll check back in here tomorrow for details, and I'll be online probably shortly after 3 either way.
[right][snapback]76245[/snapback][/right]

I also remembered that Alrin had wanted to go to DM for his mage water quest. This means that we at least have Galreth, Tahapenes, Alrin, and Alarick interested. I'm not sure that Galreth can handle some of the ogres in the north though (he will be 56 by then, about 5% to go) so we'll have to see about that.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
mjdoom,May 4 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:I also remembered that Alrin had wanted to go to DM for his mage water quest.&nbsp; This means that we at least have Galreth, Tahapenes, Alrin, and Alarick interested.&nbsp; I'm not sure that Galreth can handle some of the ogres in the north though (he will be 56 by then, about 5% to go) so we'll have to see about that.

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]76281[/snapback][/right]

Right now I'm rather annoyed with Thermaltake and there so called, "patent pending" clip design for attaching heatsinks to P4 motherboards. (Let's just say their lead clip designer should have been fired as the clips don't work the way they instruct you to use them, actually broke one of the clips trying to attach it the way they said to do --- note, that's the clip, didn't kill the CPU by crushing or such as the heatsink is designed properly for that not to happen with a P4.) So, right now I'm too angry to play the game and will just wait till tomorrow when I can get back to the store and see if they have clips that will actually function properly (who in their right mind designs a clip to be pushed down when the hook need to come up and pushing down makes the clip, you guessed it, go down and not up.) :blink:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,May 4 2005, 09:48 PM Wrote:Right now I'm rather annoyed with Thermaltake and there so called, "patent pending" clip design for attaching heatsinks to P4 motherboards. (Let's just say their lead clip designer should have been fired as the clips don't work the way they instruct you to use them, actually broke one of the clips trying to attach it the way they said to do --- note, that's the clip, didn't kill the CPU by crushing or such as the heatsink is designed properly for that not to happen with a P4.)&nbsp; So, right now I'm too angry to play the game and will just wait till tomorrow when I can get back to the store and see if they have clips that will actually function properly (who in their right mind designs a clip to be pushed down when the hook need to come up and pushing down makes the clip, you guessed it, go down and not up.)&nbsp; :blink:
[right][snapback]76327[/snapback][/right]

I'm just glad to see it was a stupid computer problem. I was wondering what had happened. Our DM run was cut short by a certain Warlock falling asleep at his keyboard so we have to go back :shuriken: I also have to set up a MC discovery run in prep for Saturday which will either be done tonight late (the earliest I will be home is 9 PM server time) or tomorrow night (with Saturday morning as an emergency backup). Whichever time I do not do that I would be all for a DM run. Knowing various people's interest I would guess that we could fairly easily get Galreth, Katrin, Alrin, and Tahapenes there. Then it just comes down to convincing one of our healers to come with us :)

- mjdoom
Stormrage: