Razorfen Downs
I did this instance for the first time yesterday. It's very unfashionable on the Horde side on the servers I've been on, and I suspect it's even more unfashionable on the Alliance side as it's in Horde territory

The front of the dungeon is unappealing: more of the same things that you fought in the instance over the road, just +5 levels. However once you get into it there are some very interesting monsters. The dungeon features two of the most picturesque bosses I've seen: a "rock god" skeleton who reminded me a little of Alice Cooper and an absolutely gorgeous big spider

It's challenging with big packs of monsters and some large zergs of numerous weak monsters

Some nice items dropped. My hunter picked up some agility/stamina/nature resist gloves which are just the job. The main quest gives a 30 dps one hand sword and a nice necklace

I really enjoyed it and I'd very much recommend it to others

The Alliance can actually get the main quest to kill the Lich. The reward is even the same. I started it one time but had to leave halfway through : / It was very scenic inside as well. I meant to go back but...it's extremely hard to find people that want to go.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
I like it. I have been there twice with my mage and would like to return. I got this Deathmage Sash
Binds when picked up
Waist Cloth
33 Armor
+6 Stamina
+15 Intellect
Requires Level 36
Sells for 29 Silver 10 Copper to vendors

as a drop after killing a few dozen dancing skeletons with AoE near the Murder Den.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Brista,May 11 2005, 03:40 AM Wrote:Some nice items dropped. My hunter picked up some agility/stamina/nature resist gloves which are just the job. The main quest gives a 30 dps one hand sword and a nice necklace

I really enjoyed it and I'd very much recommend it to others
[right][snapback]76940[/snapback][/right]

I agree completely. I like the tactical challenges RFD presents, and Mostal is rather lusting after the +attack power on the quest reward sword.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
It is a fun instance but not a very popular one. I've done it twice with guild members. The first time we wiped during the Behlnistraz battle and ran out of time. The second time we cleared the whole thing.

Like Divino-Matic Rod, the difficulty on the Behlnistraz was toned down a patch or two ago. I'm glad I managed to finish it beforehand. (You have to fight waves of 4 of 5 elites at a time, and the waves are on timers, so they will enter the battle even if you haven't killed all of the previous wave. High potential for things to get out of hand very quickly).

Chris
Definitely one of my favourite instances.