And I too go into that Dark Night.
It is with mixed feelings I announe that Gruzzle the purple elfy-kins is going to a new home.

This decision has not been an easy one to make, but after pondering in-game time spent and future scheduling (the new job being THE BIG factor) I have decided to move my devout clad butt over to Carpe Aurum, a guild many of us have come to regard as "cousins" of sort. This move means many things for the Grizelle - some good, some bad. I'll miss guild chat, and I'll miss our events. I'll miss the people - there are individuals in Lurkers incredibly dedicated to seeing game play improve for everyone (mjdoom and skan come immediately to mind). However, I have to think in terms of my life right now. CA has an in-place weekly regime that is a might bit easier for me to accomodate at this time. With my energies focussed on the new place of employment, I don't have the resources of time or energy to commit to organizing for the Lurkers - a role I sort of stumbled in to (for the new school, at least. Flyn seems to be your fun-master for the old school players, but for the noob 60's, I've done a lot of ring leading).

I truly want to group with Lurkers as much as possible, and will continue to 'round up the troops' when I can, but I need to fade into the background a bit coming up, and I want to do that without compromising the quality of my game play. I think CA can give that to me at this time.

So yes. Thank you all for being such wonderful people, and simply because Grizelle is wearing a different name doesn't mean she won't love you just as much. Yva and Lucilia will proudly wear the red and green, and will grow up happy little Lurkers, I'm sure.

See you in game, kiddies. Any questions or comments, please feel free to whisper me.

*hugs*
GL
Good luck indeed, and you'll be missed. Congrats on the new job, too!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Hillary,May 12 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:Yva and Lucilia will proudly wear the red and green, and will grow up happy little Lurkers, I'm sure.
[right][snapback]77103[/snapback][/right]

Sorry things didn't work out in the Lurkers for you Griz. And the Lurkers colors are supposed to be red and gold but I farked up the trim when I made up the tabard because I foolishly thought that the trim on the top part of the tabard equaled the trim on the bottom. But alas it doesn't. :( If enough people are worked up about it we can disband and try to reform. Or just wait for Blizzard to allow us to edit the Tabard in game. ;)
Tal,May 12 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:Sorry things didn't work out in the Lurkers for you Griz. And the Lurkers colors are supposed to be red and gold but I farked up the trim when I made up the tabard because I foolishly thought that the trim on the top part of the tabard equaled the trim on the bottom. But alas it doesn't. :( If enough people are worked up about it we can disband and try to reform. Or just wait for Blizzard to allow us to edit the Tabard in game. ;)
[right][snapback]77112[/snapback][/right]

The good lucks make me feel like I'm dead. O.o Seriously, guys. We group with CA a lot.

Anyway, the red and green has character, Tal. Leave it alone. Who else can proudly wear those shades? Eh? Eh? I'm telling you, it's a fashion statement in the making.
Tal,May 12 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:Sorry things didn't work out in the Lurkers for you Griz. And the Lurkers colors are supposed to be red and gold but I farked up the trim when I made up the tabard because I foolishly thought that the trim on the top part of the tabard equaled the trim on the bottom. But alas it doesn't. :( If enough people are worked up about it we can disband and try to reform. Or just wait for Blizzard to allow us to edit the Tabard in game. ;)
[right][snapback]77112[/snapback][/right]

Apparently, Caydiem mentioned in the forums the other day that you can create new tabard designs already. Head over to the tabard vendor Tal and check it out if you want. I think it costs 10g for the redesign (by the way, I am in no way ripping on the tabard design)

And Griz, I'll miss ya. One of the best priests ever :)

And I will be pestering you to join me in LBRS raids, even against your will
Hillary,May 12 2005, 12:42 PM Wrote:The good lucks make me feel like I'm dead. 
[right][snapback]77113[/snapback][/right]

I was tempted to teasingly say that you've left the family that you are dead to us but then realized that it may still be misunderstood. At least for me I wish you the best because its what I've wished for you since you joined the Lurkers. It makes sense for me to continue to wish you the best in Carpe Arum. :)
Pesmerga,May 12 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:Apparently, Caydiem mentioned in the forums the other day that you can create new tabard designs already.  Head over to the tabard vendor Tal and check it out if you want.  I think it costs 10g for the redesign (by the way, I am in no way ripping on the tabard design)
[right][snapback]77124[/snapback][/right]

:w00t: I'll have to jump in game to check it out. Anyone feel like donating a bit more gold in case I mess up again? ;)
Pesmerga,May 12 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:Apparently, Caydiem mentioned in the forums the other day that you can create new tabard designs already.  Head over to the tabard vendor Tal and check it out if you want.  I think it costs 10g for the redesign (by the way, I am in no way ripping on the tabard design)

And Griz, I'll miss ya.  One of the best priests ever :)

And I will be pestering you to join me in LBRS raids, even against your will
[right][snapback]77124[/snapback][/right]

Dude. I need the last gem or Lurkers aren't getting into UBRS without IA (sommli) bribing some third party to get us in. It's all very sordid. YOU NEED ME MAN!
Tal,May 12 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote::w00t: I'll have to jump in game to check it out. Anyone feel like donating a bit more gold in case I mess up again? ;)
[right][snapback]77127[/snapback][/right]

Confirmed

Lissa - you wanna pony up 10 gold to see if folks like the black background bettah?
Tal,May 12 2005, 01:54 PM Wrote:Confirmed

Lissa - you wanna pony up 10 gold to see if folks like the black background bettah?
[right][snapback]77129[/snapback][/right]

I wonder, if after the change, all current tabards change to the new design, or if we need to get our hands on new ones? I was wondering about a black background myself, and just might pony up the 10G for a looksee ('Cause most people ingame know that I'm a slave to fashion! *L*)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,May 12 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:I wonder, if after the change, all current tabards change to the new design, or if we need to get our hands on new ones? I was wondering about a black background myself, and just might pony up the 10G for a looksee ('Cause most people ingame know that I'm a slave to fashion! *L*)
[right][snapback]77130[/snapback][/right]

They change when the design changes.
Tal,May 12 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:They change when the design changes.
[right][snapback]77131[/snapback][/right]

If you want any ideas on a new design, I'm willing to help. I enjoy this kind of stuff and have create guilds just to create new and interesting tabards :)
Hillary,May 12 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:It is with mixed feelings I announe that Gruzzle the purple elfy-kins is going to a new home.

This decision has not been an easy one to make, but after pondering in-game time spent and  future scheduling (the new job being THE BIG factor) I have decided to move my devout clad butt over to Carpe Aurum, a guild many of us have come to regard as "cousins" of sort.  This move means many things for the Grizelle - some good, some bad.  I'll miss guild chat, and I'll miss our events.  I'll miss the people - there are individuals in Lurkers incredibly dedicated to seeing game play improve for everyone (mjdoom and skan come immediately to mind).  However, I have to think in terms of my life right now.  CA has an in-place weekly regime that is a might bit easier for me to accomodate at this time.  With my energies focussed on the new place of employment, I don't have the resources of time or energy to commit to organizing for the Lurkers - a role I sort of stumbled in to (for the new school, at least.  Flyn seems to be your fun-master for the old school players, but for the noob 60's, I've done a lot of ring leading). 

I truly want to group with Lurkers as much as possible, and will continue to 'round up the troops' when I can, but I need to fade into the background a bit coming up, and I want to do that without compromising the quality of my game play.  I think CA can give that to me at this time. 

So yes.  Thank you all for being such wonderful people, and simply because Grizelle is wearing a different name doesn't mean she won't love you just as much.  Yva and Lucilia will proudly wear the red and green, and will grow up happy little Lurkers, I'm sure.

See you in game, kiddies.  Any questions or comments, please feel free to whisper me.

*hugs*
[right][snapback]77103[/snapback][/right]

Well nothing will change for me. I will still enjoy your company on TS and ingame.
And you know you can call on Alrin anytime. (Well, anytime but the times I'm asleep face-down on the keyboard. Cough cough.)
You will also have another meatba.. err valiant Warrior coming up. Telsak is 44 and rising :)

And I will commence rolling vs Darian on valor pieces as soon as possible, just you wait! Booo-yaa!
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Pesmerga,May 12 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:If you want any ideas on a new design, I'm willing to help.  I enjoy this kind of stuff and have create guilds just to create new and interesting tabards :)
[right][snapback]77134[/snapback][/right]

Icon would remain the same as far as I am concerned. Only backgrounds will be changed (if at all). :)
Tal,May 12 2005, 03:16 PM Wrote:Icon would remain the same as far as I am concerned. Only backgrounds will be changed (if at all). :)
[right][snapback]77143[/snapback][/right]

In which case, I'll toss a few ideas out in a little bit, if that's cool with you?
Pesmerga,May 12 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:In which case, I'll toss a few ideas out in a little bit, if that's cool with you?
[right][snapback]77144[/snapback][/right]
Go for it but be warned - I'm a dictator. =)
Tal,May 12 2005, 03:29 PM Wrote:Go for it but be warned - I'm a dictator. =)
[right][snapback]77146[/snapback][/right]

So I heard, which is why I asked and didnt just post some :P

However, it'll be more than 15 minutes, cuz I'm trying to raid right now ::dance::
Ab and Griz played together almost exclusively for a lion's share of their levelling. Then people started stealing my priest away. Hulk....smash....

We've discussed it a bit, and it should come as no great surprise to people that Ab will be following Griz to CA. I too have a massive time crunch coming up-- moving to Florida- so pairing up on the focused plans already in place there makes sense in addition to my primary motivator which is wanting to play with Hillary.

I haven't known the lurkers for long, but for the most part you've all helped out making the game fun. You'll still see me around on alts, too, and Ab will definitely be up to lend a hand if for some bizarre twist of fate there don't seem to be enough rogues.

We'll be around, just stepping sideways.
Abattoir - 60 Night Elf Rogue Engineer/Miner
Selphine - 19 Human Paladin
Faustine - 14 Human Warlock
Dauphine - 10 Human Warrior
Naugahyde - 6 Dwarf Hunter AH addict
[Image: t1.jpg][Image: t2.jpg][Image: t3.jpg][Image: t4.jpg]

That's what I came up with ::shrugs::