And I too go into that Dark Night.
Tal,May 12 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Go for it but be warned - I'm a dictator. =)
[right][snapback]77146[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm...you do know what the root words of that is? One involves potato, the other involves... ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Oh, sure, as soon as I get my damn pony the two of you up and leave.

/rasp

Just kidding. :P I know you're only a whisper away. Have fun, kids. Make us proud. *sniffle*
Pesmerga,May 12 2005, 04:55 PM Wrote:[Image: t1.jpg][Image: t2.jpg][Image: t3.jpg][Image: t4.jpg]

That's what I came up with ::shrugs::
[right][snapback]77168[/snapback][/right]

The one on the far right is basically the one I've always liked, but with the icon gold as well.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,May 12 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:The one on the far right is basically the one I've always liked, but with the icon gold as well.
[right][snapback]77177[/snapback][/right]
I agree.
Tal,May 12 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:Confirmed

Lissa - you wanna pony up 10 gold to see if folks like the black background bettah?
[right][snapback]77129[/snapback][/right]

Check's in the mail, Tal. I like the black background. Count on Conzo
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Lissa,May 12 2005, 07:53 PM Wrote:The one on the far right is basically the one I've always liked, but with the icon gold as well.
[right][snapback]77177[/snapback][/right]
I like the third one in that pic, Lissa. We've been primarily red for so long it seems a shame to switch now. It's just the accent that needed work, as Tal's been apologizing for for so long now! :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,May 12 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:I like the third one in that pic, Lissa.  We've been primarily red for so long it seems a shame to switch now.  It's just the accent that needed work, as Tal's been apologizing for for so long now!  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]77188[/snapback][/right]
20 gold later we have:

[Image: sharannanew.png]

Did I mention that I'm color blind to greens?

Hopefully this meets with approval. :) Otherwise we can try black for awhile but someone else needs to pony up the gold! ;)