New Guild Program?
In the wake of the recent uproar here at the LurkerLounge™, I have a suggestion for a possible solution to keep the existing level 60 characters from being bored and leaving, while still enjoying the warm fuzzies that WOW has to offer.

I call it the Adopt-A-Newb/LLP (Lower Level Player) Program™

Advantages: :D
You can build the strength of the guild’s social structure while helping out someone who may not be as experienced as you are.
You get to see content of the game that you didn’t see when you were running around with your level 60 character.
You help someone keep from making the mistakes that you made when you were running around with your level 60 character.
You get a better understanding of what being a Lurker is truly about – helping each other.
You get to be witness to the joy of someone else reaching a level that they have never seen before within the game.
You lose your reason to complain that there aren’t enough level 60 characters for raid groups.
You get to help someone else get to level 60 who can then join a raid group in the future.
You get to see how the other person plays and make suggestions to help them help you in the future.
You get to help the other person without cheating by power-leveling them. (Let’s face it - we’ve all seen the people running around in a team of two players, level 9 and level 37)
Your level 60 character can build up rest state.
You have somewhere to put your uber low-level drops.
You have somewhere to put all that gold that is weighing your level 60 char down and draining your mount’s stamina.
You have someone else to help you make fun of people that oogle your succubus’ goodies. (Warlocks only) :wub:
You get to see the parts of the game that you used to know and love before you got too high in level.
You get to take an integral part of building a stronger guild, so that raids can happen at any given time.

Disadvantages: :o
None really worth mentioning

So join the Adopt a Newb/LLP™ Program and make a difference today!

Coming Soon - The Big Brother/Big Sister Program! Watch for details...

Seriously folks. If you're so bent out of shape because there aren't enough level 60 characters in the guild, do something about it. Help a lower level character get there. Every person that you help, is one more person that can join in a raid in the future. Bailing from the guild doesn't do anything for the guild, which you have associated yourself with. Once I was told when I was young was "Stop complaining about it and do something to help!" <_<