Maraudon
I have all the quests stacked up for this for awhile now. Who else needs to go? Let's choose a time. I'm generally available, Mon, Wed, Fri after 7pm server time and afternoons on the weekends. Although, usually not both all day Saturday AND all day Sunday as I need to enjoy the brief summer here in the northern climate.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Etheramwen has all the quests lined up for Maraudon as well. I have no real preference on what day to run it.
Intolerant monkey.
If I'm on at any of those times, feel free to grab me. The only conflict would be work, in which case I wouldn't be online. So yeah...I'm good to go there, and still very much need to. I have found that I do enjoy instances, despite the difficulty getting into them, and am not likely to turn down an instance run.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
kandrathe,May 17 2005, 10:44 AM Wrote:I have all the quests stacked up for this for awhile now.  Who else needs to go?  Let's choose a time.  I'm generally available, Mon, Wed, Fri after 7pm server time and afternoons on the weekends.  Although, usually not both all day Saturday AND all day Sunday as I need to enjoy the brief summer here in the northern climate.
[right][snapback]77636[/snapback][/right]

I've got all the quests on Taranna. I was looking at running it this afternoon with Tris, but that doesn't mean I can't go back in there with you. I'm also not helping with a firm time but I'm pretty much available any of those times as well.

I do think it might not be a bad idea to break it up into 2 runs. One where you do everything to get the staff then another for the stuff after the staf. I know that the five and a half hour run I did the very first time in there was party due to the fact that none of us had been there or really knew what we were doing, but an appropriate level group would still have a good chance of pushing the 4 hour limit I think. That can be rough.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
kandrathe,May 17 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:I have all the quests stacked up for this for awhile now.  Who else needs to go?  Let's choose a time.  I'm generally available, Mon, Wed, Fri after 7pm server time and afternoons on the weekends.  Although, usually not both all day Saturday AND all day Sunday as I need to enjoy the brief summer here in the northern climate.
[right][snapback]77636[/snapback][/right]

Shalandrax can round up the Maraudon quests given notice. Would like to aim for this weekend if possible (Sat night is OUT. Going to Star Wars with the wife.)
I've got TWO characters (51 Warrior, 44 Priest) who are around the level where they're thinking of going to Maraudon. This weekend I'll probably be available Friday night and perhaps some on Sunday. My Saturday is totally booked, however, so don't plan on me being available then. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,May 18 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:I've got TWO characters (51 Warrior, 44 Priest) who are around the level where they're thinking of going to Maraudon.  This weekend I'll probably be available Friday night and perhaps some on Sunday.  My Saturday is totally booked, however, so don't plan on me being available then.  :)
[right][snapback]77787[/snapback][/right]

Well, due to server crap. Sunday was a bust. I would like to clear up these quests soon. How does the early part of this week look, Dragoon, GG, Treesh, Tal?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

kandrathe,May 23 2005, 09:48 AM Wrote:Well, due to server crap.  Sunday was a bust.  I would like to clear up these quests soon.  How does the early part of this week look, Dragoon, GG, Treesh, Tal?
[right][snapback]78318[/snapback][/right]
I know three other people besides the ones you mentioned who need Maraudon. Early part of this week is just fine for me. Eth still has all the quests to do so she can share the sharable ones if other people haven't picked them up yet.
Intolerant monkey.
kandrathe,May 23 2005, 09:48 AM Wrote:Well, due to server crap.  Sunday was a bust.  I would like to clear up these quests soon.  How does the early part of this week look, Dragoon, GG, Treesh, Tal?

I will not be playing at all on Tuesday, at least it looks that way. I don't know about today or Wednesday. I've still got everything except Willow's quest which I completed, and since you pick everything up in Desolace except for the one collection quest at from the top of the tower in Menethil, it isn't hard for people to get the quests if they are level appropriate but haven't grabbed them. There are one or two quests in the instance itself as well so you need about 8 open spots in the log to get them all. But right now I just can't commit to any times.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Treesh,May 23 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:I know three other people besides the ones you mentioned who need Maraudon.  Early part of this week is just fine for me.  Eth still has all the quests to do so she can share the sharable ones if other people haven't picked them up yet.
[right][snapback]78321[/snapback][/right]

I could stand to do Maraudon with Mitzy, still haven't been there yet :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I might be available tonight (probably after 9:00 server time) assuming my design group actually does SOME work before meeting up this afternoon. Tuesday evening I'd be available a bit later, I suspect, because we're having officer installation at my meeting. I might be done by 11 or 12 o'clock server time. Wednesday is probably the best bet, I'll probably be available any time after 5:00 PM, server time.

Also, as the week progresses I tend to get more and more free time so if this doesn't happen until Wednesday evening or later, you can pretty much count on me being available. :)
-TheDragoon
kandrathe,May 23 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:Well, due to server crap.  Sunday was a bust.  I would like to clear up these quests soon.  How does the early part of this week look, Dragoon, GG, Treesh, Tal?

I've got family in town and therefore cannot commit to any instances this week until I know their schedule better. Tuesday night is definitely out as I work and Thursday night my daughter has a "graduation" from Pre-School. ;) I might be able to swing Friday night. Saturday I work, Saturday night we have a high school graduation party to attend. Sunday evening I have a wedding to attend. Memorial day I may be available in th evening as we have a picnic to attend during the day. Tuesday night I work and I am free Wednesday. :)
kandrathe,May 23 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:Well, due to server crap.  Sunday was a bust.  I would like to clear up these quests soon.  How does the early part of this week look, Dragoon, GG, Treesh, Tal?

Hokay. I've been able to tentatively schedule tomorrow night to be an offnight. Treesh, GG and Roane have stated that they are okay with me being a question mark for tomorrow. Anyone else able to meet at 8:30 for a run on Maurodon?
Tal,May 24 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Hokay. I've been able to tentatively schedule tomorrow night to be an offnight. Treesh, GG and Roane have stated that they are okay with me being a question mark for tomorrow. Anyone else able to meet at 8:30 for a run on Maurodon?
[right][snapback]78516[/snapback][/right]
I should be available tomorrow evening. I'd like to bring Silverflail (currently a level 45.5 priest), if possible. I'll probably try to level her up a bit before then to get her up to a good comparable level for the end of the instance.
-TheDragoon
Can't say yes or no, looks like you got five anyway, so call Mitzy an alternate :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,May 25 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:Can't say yes or no, looks like you got five anyway, so call Mitzy an alternate :)
[right][snapback]78524[/snapback][/right]
There may be enough people for two groups.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,May 25 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:There may be enough people for two groups.
[right][snapback]78532[/snapback][/right]

Is definitely looking that way. As I understand it the following folks have Maraudon quests:

Shalandrax
Teranna
Etheramwen
Starsong
Taunshu
Silverflail
Trispal
Mitzy
Mirajj
Celetherian

Looks like we could easily split it thusly:

Shal (warrior), Teranna (druid), Eth (rogue), Star (hunter) and Taunshu (hunter)
Tris (paladin), Silverflail (priest), Mitzy (mage), Mirajj (hunter) and Cele (hunter)

Should be a good mix of tankish, healing and DPS. :)
Tal,May 24 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:Hokay. I've been able to tentatively schedule tomorrow night to be an offnight. Treesh, GG and Roane have stated that they are okay with me being a question mark for tomorrow. Anyone else able to meet at 8:30 for a run on Maurodon?
[right][snapback]78516[/snapback][/right]
Yes!

My Warrior, Skybreak, also has a couple quests left there. She's already been through the whole beginning and got the portal-making item. If needed, I'd be happy to take her through with people at some point, too. She's level 52 and would love to run the Princess. :)
-TheDragoon
Tal,May 25 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:Looks like we could easily split it thusly:

Shal (warrior), Teranna (druid), Eth (rogue), Star (hunter) and Taunshu (hunter)

[right][snapback]78535[/snapback][/right]

Your start time planned for tonight will be too late for me. I would expect that the effective time to actually get into the instance would be 9-9:30 at best with another 2-3 hours there to get to some of the critical objectives for a stop point. Since most weekdays I have to be at work at 6am sever time; these kind of realtively late starts are not very appealing to me since they would end up runnig so late.

Note that I do have an unusual work schedule and frequently have alternate Fridays off.