Zul' Farrak
What's worse than having your quest log clogged with 5 Maraudon quests? Having your quest log clogged with 7 Zul' Farrak quests. I'm usually available MWF after 7pm server time, and either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Who else needs to do this?

Edit: BTW - I figured out why some of us were behind on the Sharpbeak quest in the Hinterlands. Zul' Farrak is a pre-requisite.

You take Sharpbeak's feather to Thadius Grimshade in the blasted lands who has a followup quest ;

"I'll find out where your gryphon is, but first you have to do something for me. There's a troll in Zul'Farrak, Nekrum Gutchewer, who possesses a medallion I would very much like to study. Bring me that Medallion and I'll use my powers to find Sharpbeak."

So after Zul' Farrak some of us will need to climb those blasted 20 flights of stairs again in the Hinterlands :-)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Etheramwen only needs to finish the troll tempers (easy enough to do) and Gahzrilla now that she and Taranna have their mallets. Again, no real preference for day. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,May 17 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:Etheramwen only needs to finish the troll tempers (easy enough to do) and Gahzrilla now that she and Taranna have their mallets.  Again, no real preference for day. :)
[right][snapback]77640[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, what she said goes for Taranna
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
kandrathe,May 17 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:What's worse than having your quest log clogged with 5 Maraudon quests?  Having your quest log clogged with 7 Zul' Farrak quests.  I'm usually available MWF after 7pm server time, and either Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  Who else needs to do this?

Edit:  BTW - I figured out why some of us were behind on the Sharpbeak quest in the Hinterlands.  Zul' Farrak is a pre-requisite.

You take Sharpbeak's feather to Thadius Grimshade in the blasted lands who has a followup quest ;

"I'll find out where your gryphon is, but first you have to do something for me. There's a troll in Zul'Farrak, Nekrum Gutchewer, who possesses a medallion I would very much like to study. Bring me that Medallion and I'll use my powers to find Sharpbeak."

So after Zul' Farrak some of us will need to climb those blasted 20 flights of stairs again in the Hinterlands :-)
[right][snapback]77637[/snapback][/right]

Shal should be big enough to MT Ghaz now so if you need me I stand at the ready. I can usually start after 8:30 most nights this week with the exception of Thurdsay and Friday. I need to be available for BRD quests on Sharanna.
Silverflail, my Priest, is getting up to a good level for Zul'Farrak. She's a bit small now, but by the weekend I'd anticipate her being a better level to handle it if possible. :)
-TheDragoon
I ran this with Tris, Catlyn, and Bun Bun. 7 quests cleared and 1/2 way to 52. Yay! I'd be happy run this again with anyone else who needs it. I had alot of fun.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]