Daeadmines Anyone?
Hiyas..Ely still has a couple of quests that need done in DM, And Flash has 2 charries that are ready to go. If anyone is available to make a run through, let us know..he should be available after 6 EST tonight. I have a mage who is also almost ready
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
ShadoweSpirit,May 19 2005, 07:44 AM Wrote:Hiyas..Ely still has a couple of quests that need done in DM, And Flash has 2 charries that are ready to go. If anyone is available to make a run through, let us know..he should be available after 6 EST tonight. I have a mage who is also almost ready
[right][snapback]77882[/snapback][/right]

All my alts are >25 now, but in a pinch I'll tag along if you need some help.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

ShadoweSpirit,May 19 2005, 07:44 AM Wrote:Hiyas..Ely still has a couple of quests that need done in DM, And Flash has 2 charries that are ready to go. If anyone is available to make a run through, let us know..he should be available after 6 EST tonight. I have a mage who is also almost ready
[right][snapback]77882[/snapback][/right]

Count me in.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Baguette, my priest, has not been playing until she can find a group for deadmines. Unfortunately 6 pm is too early for me.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
OK, Unfortunately we didn't get anything done last night, so I'd like to try to set something up for this evening...Flash will be home by 6:30...So I was thinking maybe 8ish?

Lemme or Flash know if you see us ingame or leave a message here..I'll check back and forth today

<!--/sizec-->
Hi!

I got a level 20 priest (Aneatra) who wants to do the deamines. I'll be home around 5 EST, but might be on other chars till about 20 minutes before whatever time you guys agree to start, so if you send me a tell (I'm not in the guild) then I'll be there!
ShadoweSpirit,May 20 2005, 06:35 AM Wrote:OK, Unfortunately we didn't get anything done last night, so I'd like to try to set something up for this evening...Flash will be home by 6:30...So I was thinking maybe 8ish?

&nbsp; Lemme or Flash know if you see us ingame or leave a message here..I'll check back and forth today
[right][snapback]78047[/snapback][/right]

Again, count me in tonight for 8. Adestar.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
ShadoweSpirit,May 20 2005, 07:35 AM Wrote:OK, Unfortunately we didn't get anything done last night, so I'd like to try to set something up for this evening...Flash will be home by 6:30...So I was thinking maybe 8ish?

&nbsp; Lemme or Flash know if you see us ingame or leave a message here..I'll check back and forth today
[right][snapback]78047[/snapback][/right]

Baguette just tried to message each of your characters but neither was on (8:44 server time). If she could join you tonight message her, or one of my other Stormrage characters, most likely Fafner.
Ok, whack me please..things didn't work out last night for various reasons..one of which we ended up watching TV with the kiddos.

However, we will both be available Sunday, all day...No reason we can't set something up for then.

Just post on here what times would be best and we'll go with the majority.

<!--/sizec-->
ShadoweSpirit,May 21 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:Ok, whack me please..things didn't work out last night for various reasons..one of which we ended up watching TV with the kiddos.

However, we will both be available Sunday, all day...No reason we can't set something up for then.

&nbsp; Just post on here what times would be best and we'll go with the majority.
[right][snapback]78170[/snapback][/right]

Mid afternoon or late evening are best for me, but other times should be possible. I ended up playing Woad, my baby hunter, last night (till 8:00 am).