WoW Art
Since I got into WoW in the not so distant past, I have been drawing and doing relatively creative things with it. From Digital sketches to paintings to comics. I just thought i'd share with you all some of the things i've done thus far, and put a thread out there for others to share thier own works. Hope you like!

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-4.jpg]

[Image: testpage.jpg]

[Image: watcher.jpg]

Lemme know what you all think!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
I likes 'em! Tauren + leather jacket + sunrise = schaweet! :lol:
As usual, excellent work. You still need to draw my character designs for me :)
Golly. Want to do artwork for the Lurker Lounge? I have no artistic talent, and it would be cool to have some custom images/drawings instead of Photoshopped Blizzard images that make this site look like every other one...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:&nbsp; Golly. Want to do artwork for the Lurker Lounge? I have no artistic talent, and it would be cool to have some custom images/drawings instead of Photoshopped Blizzard images that make this site look like every other one...

Lemme know what you need and i can see what i'm able to come up with ^_^

-Garrin
Garrin

<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Garrin,May 23 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:Lemme know what you need and i can see what i'm able to come up with ^_^[right][snapback]78363[/snapback][/right]

Well, if you go to http://www.lurkerlounge.com, you'll see a rotating image set of characters from D1, D2, and WoW in the upper right hand corner.

I can have an unlimited number of those in rotation... :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,May 23 2005, 06:43 PM Wrote:Well, if you go to http://www.lurkerlounge.com, you'll see a rotating image set of characters from D1, D2, and WoW in the upper right hand corner.

I can have an unlimited number of those in rotation...&nbsp; :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]78388[/snapback][/right]

hrmmm...i see...I's thinks i will have to give some stuff a try. I dunno. Let's see what comes about. ^_^

-Garrin
Garrin

What i'm currently working on:

[Image: nightelf.jpg]

Comments? Suggestions? Bueller...?

-Garrin
Garrin

Really like your work, the sunset is incredible. I finally have a new pretty desktop to look at :)

No offense to Bolty's web design or Blizz's artists but some new pics on the site would be nifty.

The NE looks good; I can't really give suggestions as I'm a terrible artist. The beard high on his cheeks kind of make him look Amish. I don't know if that's good or bad.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
For the initiated, here's something I did when waiting for the blasted gryphon to land..

[Image: 120.jpg]

Again, you had to be "there" to get the wording :)
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Alrin,Jun 1 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:For the initiated, here's something I did when waiting for the blasted gryphon to land..

[right][snapback]79208[/snapback][/right]

DEAR GOD, ALRIN, THAT IS TOO F'ING FUNNY. *SNORT*
Something you did while while waiting for the gryphon?? Geez, people like you make me sick! I couldn't do that in a month of sundays. "Brain, meet Hand. I don't think you two have been introduced." :huh: Very nice. I envy you that ability.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Alrin,Jun 1 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:For the initiated, here's something I did when waiting for the blasted gryphon to land..

[right][snapback]79208[/snapback][/right]

Ah, our favorite mage from our MC run. I think he's become almost as much of an icon as Leroy to some of us. Thanks for putting a smile on my face :lol:
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)