A Strange Idea
Hello all,

I'm probably crazy for suggesting this; but meh...

I am going to be without internet for a week and thus unable to play during this time. I know that people on these forums always like to try out different things so I got the crazy idea of "loaning" out my account if people want to give a 60 prot specced warrior or a 60 priest a whirl. It would give you a chance to mess around with a pre-built character for a little bit to see what you think of it.

I know that this could potentially open me up to some loser destroying my account but I have a decent amount of faith in people around here. I'm obviously not going to be cooperative with anyone new who shows up and wants to take me up on the offer but regulars who I have some experience with who might want to give this a shot feel free to PM or AIM:(mjdoom) me (in the next day or two before I lose my internet :P). I can temporarily change my password and you can get a chance to give a warrior/priest a spin without having to build it all the way yourself. There would certainly be a few ground rules but I can discuss those with individuals.

Anyone interested?

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
"Hmmm... what does that disenchant into?"
MongoJerry,May 28 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:"Hmmm... what does that disenchant into?"
[right][snapback]78820[/snapback][/right]

Probably a large brilliant shard, I've got about 15 of them if you want to steal one. ;)

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
My brother, the crazy dwarf. Of course I already have his current user name and password :lol: But being a good little brother I stick to my copy (which he got me for christmas to probably free up his account for himself :D ) I might take you up on that offer some time to test out a higher level warrior and see if I want to start pushing Elreth as my next 60, after Galgamesh of course. :blush:
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)