C'est La Mage
What a tale - totally, totally Sabra.

I decided that I didn't want to finish La Mage in a cave in Wintersprings by killing dirty looking yetis. I wanted to be somewhere beautiful fighting something noble. So I took Treesh's advice and headed to Azshara, where she, GG and I had happily froliced only a week before.

I set off to find the birds that drop the long elegant feathers one needs for the Admiral's Hat pattern. But I got lost and ended up in the sea, swimming forever trying to find a way out to the southern end of Azshara. Ahem ... failing that ... I decided to teleport back to Darnassus and just fly back out. But I hit the wrong hotkey and before I knew it, I was in Stormwind! Gotta tell ya! I seriously thought about hitting the sack right then and there. It was late, but instead I teleported to DN and hit the bird.

Back in Azshara then and man oh man! I found the birds that drop the feathers. Started grinding them, and out of the corner of my eye, I see one of those very noble looking dragons that hang out there. It's a lv 51+ and I figure ... I can take this dragon! Well ... I was wrong about that, and less than 700 points short of cap, I topped off the evening with a corpse run!

Gotta admit I was having a blast. The shank of the evening was dripping with my every solo experience in WoW. Lost. Dead. Killing the wrong things in the wrong place at the wrong time. Totally clueless and having a ball.

And then I Capped La Mage and my hands shook, and my heart pounded, and even though I had my finger right over the print screen button, I barely got that screenie taken. And I felt sort of upset and rather excited and all I could think of to say was #$%&!

Go figure.

So here she is at the end of her 7 month quest

Sabramage Lounger of Lurkers and very proud to be so.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Congrats again. Now you get to go on the fun mental journey of "OK, what now?". This is a quick and easy one from some people and really hard for others. I think I found my groove thang for Gnolack but then again I may not have. :)

You always know where to find the little gnome though if you want to poke your head in some new place. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Congratulations, Sabra. :)
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
You did have to pick the night I couldn't convince myself to log on, didn't you!? I would rather have given the congratulations in game. Oh well, here goes.

:) :D :lol: :w00t: :wub: :w00t: :lol: :D :) Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! :) :D :lol: :w00t: :wub: :w00t: :lol: :D :)

[There's an emoticon limit (20)?? You're stifling my creativity I tell you! Censorship!]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Many congrats and many hugs. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Huzzah! Huge congrats! I really wish I could have been around to see it!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Congrats to our Julie™. :)
Quote:You always know where to find the little gnome though if you want to poke your head in some new place.

La Mage will be ever looking for the little gnome who has been her one and only real MT, beginning with that fateful night in Deadmines. And what an MT he is to be sure!

GG, the support you, Treesh and Ruv have lent me, all the information you have so generously shared, your patience with my slowness and the fun we've had together has made this entire experience for me. I could not have been more fortunate than to have become a founding member of Squad Goofball! You three know that La Mage would not be 60 - maybe never would have been 60 - had it not been for all of you.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hugs and grats!

:D
Congratulations, Sabra!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Congratumalations!
Whee! Congrats, Sabra! (I know I said it last night, but posts are good too.)
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Congrats! Hopefully when this week is over (and I'm done with my projects, finally!) I'll be able to eventually catch up with you so we can team up some more! :)
-TheDragoon
CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully hopefully hopefully I will catch up with all you guys sometime, so I can take part in some high level instance runs and raids.

So after the initial excitement and adrenaline, were you smacked in the face with "What now?" That is what I'm worried about.
The error occurred on line -1.
Congrats! Way to go! [I'm on here sometimes, really!]
Tank for hire.