New Here
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to come here and say hi to everyone. I joined the Lurkers yesterday on Stormrage. At the moment I am playing a level 18 mage there.

My good friends Mirajj and Aranea both are Lurkers on Stormrage and they seemed to really enjoy being Lurkers so I respectfully asked if I could join up and was immediately welcomed into the fold. Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

About me: I'm 20 years old and live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have been a "gamer" essentially all of my life. Blizzard is by far my favourite game company and I have played almost all of their games. (Some of their earliest games I was too young to play) I have been following the development of World of Warcraft since it was first announced and simply love the game. I worked writing news and articles for WoW Warcry for several months in the spring of 2004. Uhm... I'm sure there is more but I can always add more later!

My main characters:

Nehkara (level 50 Human Paladin) - Icecrown
Nehkara (level 18 Gnome Mage) - Stormrage

I look forward to talking to everyone and thanks again for welcoming me into the fold!
Wahey Nehkara! Good to see you here. :)
Tank for hire.
Welcome to the Lurker Lounge. Mind the gnomes they bite and haven't had their shots yet. :)
Tal,Jun 3 2005, 09:02 AM Wrote:Welcome to the Lurker Lounge. Mind the gnomes they bite and haven't had their shots yet. :)
[right][snapback]79488[/snapback][/right]

This gnome hate just means all my new characters will be gnomes!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Welcome! You are such a great asset for us Lurkers! I learned so much chatting with you in the guild chat yesterday.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Tal,Jun 3 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:Welcome to the Lurker Lounge. Mind the gnomes they bite and haven't had their shots yet. :)
[right][snapback]79488[/snapback][/right]

Gnomes? What is that? Those little small things we Night Elves trip over every now and then when we visit Ironforge?

Oh, and welcome Nehkara!
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quark,Jun 3 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:This gnome hate just means all my new characters will be gnomes!
[right][snapback]79490[/snapback][/right]

Do it! I'm tired of feeling short next to Ramala!
Glad to have you!

We should get together for some Lost Vikings! :D
The error occurred on line -1.
Welcome aboard. =)
~Not all who wander are lost...~