Welcome to the Meeting Stone
Hey gang!

Tal and Mongo have been discussing this for the last few days based on the discussion in the Crossroads forum by such notable posters as GnollGuy, and we have started this forum for all server-specific discussion. This applies to ALL servers, but we expect Stormrage will be the primary focus here due to the large Lurker presence.

Please remember to keep non-server based discussion in the Crossroads forum where it belongs. What belongs here are threads regarding professions, quests, meeting times, raids, etc. for any particular server.

Thanks! And for this forum, thank Tal and Mongo, not me, for getting this activated - it was their idea and they listened to your feedback!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jun 3 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:Hey gang!

Tal and Mongo have been discussing this for the last few days based on the discussion in the Crossroads forum by such notable posters as GnollGuy, and we have started this forum for all server-specific discussion.  This applies to ALL servers, but we expect Stormrage will be the primary focus here due to the large Lurker presence.

Please remember to keep non-server based discussion in the Crossroads forum where it belongs.  What belongs here are threads regarding professions, quests, meeting times, raids, etc. for any particular server.

Thanks!  And for this forum, thank Tal and Mongo, not me, for getting this activated - it was their idea and they listened to your feedback!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]79510[/snapback][/right]
Thanks Bolty!

I remember before when a desire was voiced for this type of thing, Tal or Mongo (I love them both so much that sometimes they run together in my head) thought it might attract the wrong kind of people. I think it was Mongo, because it fits very well with his assertions that our guilds are not Guilds.

If only there were some way to restrict access to this forum to approved guildmembers. Or would that make us MORE like a Guild?

:shuriken: :wub:
The error occurred on line -1.
Zippyy,Jun 3 2005, 08:57 AM Wrote:I remember before when a desire was voiced for this type of thing, Tal or Mongo (I love them both so much that sometimes they run together in my head) thought it might attract the wrong kind of people.  I think it was Mongo, because it fits very well with his assertions that our guilds are not Guilds.

Actually, it was the idea of a trading forum that I thought would attract a bad element. I didn't want to make a forum like this at the start, because I didn't think it would get enough of a critical density of use. But now it appears there's demand for a forum like this one, so it's time to give it a go.
QUOTE(Bolty @ Jun 3 2005, 10:32 AM)

Thanks! And for this forum, thank Tal and Mongo, not me, for getting this activated - it was their idea and they listened to your feedback!

[quote=Zippyy,Jun 3 2005, 11:57 AM]

Thanks Bolty!

I laughed out loud when I first read this but remembering Boltys frustrations of late, about issues like this, I think we should try to be more aware. Though I realize it was an honest slip. Ok just a thought