In preparation for Assult Past the Viewing Room...
Sunday afternoon, June 5th... starting 2ish, or later, I'd like a 5-person group to go do "Above and Beyond", and "Menethil's Gift". I also need to finish up "The Flesh Does Not Lie".

Any interest?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Jun 4 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:Any interest?
[right][snapback]79668[/snapback][/right]
Interest but the time doesn't work. My play time doesn't start until late afternoon/early evening. So, this post is partly to wish you a good run and phat loot but also for the following hijack.

[hijack]
I am very stubborn. I usually believe what I'm told far longer than I should. I know that Lochnar is the character I really want to play but I have stubbornly refused almost all of the instance pickup groups and raids that I find so frustrating. I have been stubborn enough to not cancel my subscription because I have believed it will get better. I saw more Lurkers coming up to cap and I hoped for more groups asking for the help of a little squishy guy because I am too stubborn to ask for help (why would WoW be any different than RL?). I also believed that Bliz would continue to create content for solo and casual players.

Even the most stubborn of us break down when beaten over the head long enough and it finally it becomes painfully obvious we can no longer believe. I no longer believe that Bliz will EVER create more solo and casual content, even though I believe that they have a far larger pool of potential players in that group than they do in the hardcore, 8 hour raid every night, KoS PvP player. I am still too stubborn to cancel, only because I can find things to do with alts, even though I don't enjoy it anywhere near what I did building Lochnar. I am also still too stubborn to ask for help. The closest I can come is to point people to the who needs what thread and to ask Lurkers to keep Lochnar in mind when looking for party members, whether he would accomplish any questing or not. He tends to be generous in passing on non-upgrade rolls and is at least a semi-competent player, not to mention that he is eye candy for female part members, "Oooh, I just want to run my fingers through that gorgeous comb-over you little hunk of gnome you!" His biggest drawbacks tend be getting lost easily and, some days, hourly afk's.
[/hijack]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
When would you be available, Microletch?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Mirajj and I spent some time last night getting ready to do Strat if we can get a group. Can't speak for him, but I have the following quests:

The Great Fras Siabi
Houses of the Holy
The Flesh Does Not Lie
The Archivist
and I'm on the last step before picking up Of Love and Family

Note for slackers: The first 3 are pick up quests from the same area, all for Stratholme, so they're easy to get. ;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yep, I have all the quests that Sabra mentions there, and am working on "Of Love and Family" too. I should have it before the run today.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Sabra,Jun 5 2005, 07:36 AM Wrote:Mirajj and I spent some time last night getting ready to do Strat if we can get a group.&nbsp; Can't speak for him, but I have the following quests:

The Great Fras Siabi
Houses of the Holy
The Flesh Does Not Lie
The Archivist
and I'm on the last step before picking up Of Love and Family

Note for slackers: The first 3 are pick up quests from the same area, all for Stratholme, so they're easy to get. ;)
[right][snapback]79732[/snapback][/right]

I realize you may have finished by now, but Tribade has been waiting months to do these quests, and Fafner has had The Flesh Does Not Lie for weeks. I had not heard of Above and beyond or Menethil's Gift, so I suppose I'd have to look them up.

Not that it's in Stratholme of course, but if anyone (or several anyones) wants to join Tribade for The Battle of Darrowshire, that would be appreciated. Tired of carrying all those relics.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Lochnar still needs some of the collection items in Strat (holy water, flesh, souls) along with other Strat fun. He also has Battle of Darrowshire. I started Battle with him but quickly beat feet to save his little tush.

Catlyn,Jun 4 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:When would you be available, Microletch?
[right][snapback]79710[/snapback][/right]
I'm usually on 7pm to 7am server time (at least logged in but sometimes afk). A couple hours earlier can be done if I know we have something scheduled.

[edit] remembered that the third collection was souls and not "?"
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."